Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By jollyoljake
I would love to see the Patch Master's take on a classic Grim Reaper!
By Ajax
Rough tally so far. Some people voted for more then one thing and I added them in as well. Bowie and Charlie brown are the top 2 followed by Trueblood, Wolfman, Cryptkeeper,. Stay tuned for more updates :wink: I do know Ryan has said before that his patterns would not be suited for Charlie Brown.

sonic 1
clockwork orange 2
bowie 4
Exorsist 1
trueblood 3
scarecrow (game version)1
wolfman 3
Cerebus(3 headed dog creature)1
cryptkeeper 3
pixelated players/Mario/Zelda/Final fantasy 1
Charlie Brown 4
Coraline 1
Bub the zombie Day of the Dead 1
Grim reaper 2
Dexter 2
Evil Ash 1
annie wilkes
day of the dead skull 1
Frank N Futer 1
Johnny Cash 1
Sugar Skull 1
By Ajax
What do you have on him Dadja pics of him getting his infamous Miley Cyrus pattern signed that he doesn't want released??? :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks for the tally, Ajax. That's helpful to see. I can't promise to make a pattern based only on votes (because sometimes my attempts don't "work" right away and my creativity "clicks" elsewhere).

But I'm all about pleasing the people, especially you forum users because you are the devoted minions that use ZP for more than just a quick pattern. It's about the whole season, the hobby, the community.

I will say, all the patterns mentioned are my my short list. If not this year, they are likely for the upcoming years for sure.

:lol: :lol: Dadja, that picture... I've photoshopped plenty a photo, but even I had to do a double-take there. "When did I meet Miley?" I thought. I just don't understand what she's signing a picture of Bruce Campbell. :P
By Dadja
zombiepumpkins wrote: :lol: :lol: Dadja, that picture... I've photoshopped plenty a photo, but even I had to do a double-take there. "When did I meet Miley?" I thought. I just don't understand what she's signing a picture of Bruce Campbell. :P
rush job, giving enough time, I think I could actually convince you :) even if it meant I'd have to design a miley cyrus pattern myself :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Aside from a bit of warping of the room around her, that's a pretty good rush job. The lighting on her is similar, you could almost believe she was there. For the record, I have no problem with you posting this pic, it's all in good fun.

While I'd much rather get autographs from Robert Englund and Bruce Campbell, if Miley Cyrus happened to be in front of me, and I happened to have a Hannah Montana pattern, I would ask her to sign it.
By SaneInsideInsanity
Ryan I just lost so much respect for you :P
By sloaner
I like most of the pattern ideas here but I'll vote for Grim Reaper
By Raven
That picture is great Dadja! It really is a good job, even rushed. I was convinced until I looked at the walls. I think Ryan better do whatever pattern you want. Who knows who he might appear in a picture with!
By muppetmonster14
I will have to go with any arkham asylum pattern

Scarecrow,Harley quinn,Poison ivy or killer croc
By zero18
Ill go with Scarecrow. (Arkham version).

My second choice is Harley Quinn. Helllooooo Nurse.
By Lithium_joe
Earth Vs The Spider - come on you know that'd look awesome!

(Minority of 1)