Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
Great Scot! Why have I not suggested this before? If I travel at 88 miles per hour and adjust the flux capacitor from 1.21 gigawatts to a new frequency, will I be able to see the theme for next year and more importantly future patterns? Yes!!!

Ryan, you've gotta come with me. You turn out fine but its your patterns Ryan, its your patterns.... :lol:
By nosferatu
The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a pumpkin, why not do it with some zp style?
By Ajax
I was going to suggest teen wolf before but i didn't think anyone would want it. I think this would be a cool pattern but i think the real star of that movie is the Delorean which I have suggested before.
By SaneInsideInsanity
Pumpkins where we're going we dont need pumpkins....
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Well, ya know... Back to the Future is one of my all time favorite movies. I can tell you that I do have a few Doc Brown sketches in my "potential patterns" folder. I just need to nail down the idea.

Maybe if I stand on my toilet, hanging a clock, and then I fall and hit my head on the sink...
By heeljeff
I'd love some Back to the Future patterns also.
By gregh3196
I would love a back to the future pattern. Come on Ryan, what are you... chicken?
By SaneInsideInsanity
The appropriate question is, "*When* the hell are they?"
By SaneInsideInsanity
Not going to lie with today being Christoper Lloyd's 71st birthday I thought we may see the doc today
By maegnus
BTTF part 2 is right up there with Ghostbusters 2 on my list of favourite movies.

We've got a couple awesome GB patterns, now I'm dying for a BTTF pattern!
By gregh3196
Wow i cant believe he is 71! He definantly needs a pattern, it would be a must carve
By SuperSonic
maegnus wrote:BTTF part 2 is right up there with Ghostbusters 2 on my list of favourite movies.

We've got a couple awesome GB patterns, now I'm dying for a BTTF pattern!
I didn't like the second as much as the first GB movie
By SuperSonic
but BTTF would be a must carve for me :D