Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By sloaner
Just picked up the game on tuesday, only 36% done all the riddler stuff, but its a great game.
By Flak
Scarecrow, yes! His scenes were so amazing, I hid behind walls just to look around at the place.
By SuperSonic
i still need to get a copy for myself
By SaneInsideInsanity
i agree must obtain a copy
By Flak
Try 7/11, rumor has it they have it for $30.
By nosferatu
Lithium_joe wrote:Note to self: buy a playstation 3....
...... and one for Nosferatu too as well as an XBox 360
By LotusMA
I love the scarecrow in the game one of the best parts of the game I finally finished the game at 100%
I think a poison Ivy pattern would look awesome. with her hair wavy and the vines on her face that kind of look like henna would look cool too and there is just something about her eyes that would really make it awesome! Either that or a harley quinn would be sweet! Request the pattern if you can!

I hope the image shows i was trying to figure it out

By SaneInsideInsanity
These topics are making want this game even more. Harley Quinn looks sort of similar to the head cheerleader. I've always loved both of those characters throughout the years of batman.
Last edited by SaneInsideInsanity on Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By maegnus
I'm actually going through with making this costume, and have been at it for a couple weeks now. It should be pretty bada$$ when all is said and done. I will be sure to post pics.
By sloaner
harley quinn all the way
By JMP919
That's one of the best games I've played in a while.