Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By GUS
I was sitting looking at a plaster mould of a buddha head yesterday as a new item to write about..

I know marquis of halloween has made one (not posted pics though) & mentioned it received a good response, I also think it could be a good, alternative summer spirit to nestle alongside cheeky tiki etc..

the "rolling" curved hair locks on lots of Buddha statues could make it all the more interesting...
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I think you have a different style of Buddha in mind, but this post reminded me of a design I did for a brand of lip balm called "Buddha Balm."

Here's the label I made for them:

By nosferatu
Great design although he isn't a Buddha at all, just your average middle aged man...balding, middle aged spread, squinting due to failing eyesight.

Either that or he is in his Mr Big in his orange prison jump suit getting himself ready for the fresh inmate intake. The orange somehow being in-keeping for the horrors about to unfold.

Mango flavour.......hmmmm
By SaneInsideInsanity
:O I got some of that for xmas last year, cherry ginger or something it was so good. My cousins sent it to me anyway, thats pretty cool.
I like his Buddha I think hes cute i wouldn't do it for Halloween but i would in a watermelon.
By paddy_babe
But what Budda do you mean? There are so many different types with different designs (Sakyamuni ie the oringinal or happy budda are best known)

I think a 'happy Budda' like on the balm tin would be good (remember to rub his belly for good luck! :) )
By SaneInsideInsanity
I personally think this one is downright freaky.

By paddy_babe
'laughing budda' some of those statues just look sinister I think!