Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
hey all ive been trying to cut out a stincil of the ZP logo to spray paint it on some walls and stuff but it keeps ripping. anyone got any tips to help. has anyone even tried that?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Two things you might want to try...

1) Trace the pattern onto a sheet of clear plastic film (acetate/mylar) and cut it out with an x-acto blade.

2) Don't spray paint anything unless it's your property or you have permission. :wink:
By Raven
You might try poster board too. It's a bit thicker than just a sheet of paper. You can also print a lot of the flyers Ryan has available and just stick them all over.
By Artex76
Good old cardboard does a pretty good job.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Posterboard works too. I just mentioned using a plastic material because you can get more use out of it. Waterproof and all. Doesn't tear.

Cardboard is a bit thick, no? I guess it comes in various thicknesses. Might be suitable for a more simple pattern.
By minion_of_the_pumpkin
thanks guys
zombiepumpkins wrote:2) Don't spray paint anything unless it's your property or you have permission. :wink:
ok ill try to do some legal stuff too :wink:
By minion_of_the_pumpkin
i finished carvin out the stencil! took forever and i cut my self like ten times. it is a very rough stencil but i was just usin a knife we had. i gonna spray junk up now!!....you know to spread the word :P
By paddy_babe
would ZP grafftti (ugh I cant spell but I've just woken up... will edit later) bring bad publicity / trouble for ryan?
By nosferatu
Thin card laminated and then trimmed makes an excellent, flexible, re-usable stencil
By minion_of_the_pumpkin
paddy_babe wrote:would ZP grafftti (ugh I cant spell but I've just woken up... will edit later) bring bad publicity / trouble for ryan?
i dont think so...if its done legally then no