Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By minion_of_the_pumpkin
hi i kinda new just wanted to say hi. i really like this site but gots no money so can't buy anythin. i am 15 years old livin in los angeles. just wanted to introduce myself. if you got any tips for me to make my time here more enjoyable just say it...
By paddy_babe
hiya minion and welcome!

the halloween decorating bit is always good, packed with ideas and stuff to do at home, you can get some really good hints and tips aswell. :D
By SaneInsideInsanity
Welcome to the forums. Hopefully you'll fit right in here. There is a great solution to not having any money get a job. Things should perk up then :P.
By Raven
A job is even harder to find when you are 15. :)

Welcome to the site! I used to live in Redondo Beach, CA. I miss the beach, that's about it. :)

Hope you stick around the site! Post pictures of any carvings or costume if you can. We love that kind of stuff!
By SaneInsideInsanity
Yes, I am aware work is scarce right now. However there is always dog walking or newspaper delivery. :P The point Gus makes is also a good suggestion. I'm sorry to hear that you cannot get a membership due to that, and really am looking forward to talking to you and getting to know you more. Is there anyway your parents would float you the payment and you can work it of in chores?
Just trying to make suggestions don't take them the wrong way, figured sometimes people you don't know can come up with solutions to things that you may not think of. Just trying to help a lil' minion out, you know? ;)
By minion_of_the_pumpkin
ya my parents give me like 5 bucks a week but we dont got a credit card :/ i might be able to get a relative to get the 5 dollar membershipand then i gonna try to carve like 2 or 3 pumpkins
By monstermash
Hi MOTP, nice to have you on the forums. Maybe a generous minion will give you a stencil or two, you never know :wink:
By Ajax
Maybe you could get a prepaid credit card or something.
By Paperjane9
Welcome to the forum, we certainly are glad to have you :D
By minion_of_the_pumpkin
hi every one and you have a good idea ajax.how much are the amounts they sell them in
By SaneInsideInsanity
Ajax wrote:Maybe you could get a prepaid credit card or something.
You can also transfer money from a bank account to pay-pal. Instead of a credit card it takes about a week though. You can normally get prepaid visa gift cards and things in stores for any denomination but I believe the more common are in increments of $25. $25, $50, $75 etc...