Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By QuickAvenger
I'm trying to get around the money to buy myself the bonus patterns but I'm wondering what is in the bonus pumpkins besides el_diablo any chance for a preview of the other bonus pumpkins?
By purple1worm
Right now ther's nothing else in there. But it's only sep 11th. Pretty soon The Patch master will be adding some awesome stuff. What ....I don't know but I know it'll be good !! Don't worry you'll have until the 30th, then carve like a mad man before x-mas opps ... I mean Halloween. Ah Halloween is like x-mas to me!!
By GUS
Also, bear in mind that the bonus patterns (which were 11 or so last year) may not even shove their tendrils out of the bonus section into the regular patch!
only a few have come through to this year I think...
When I re-signed up to the "All you can harvest" section this season I was not expecting the walls to be bare & stripped of all that had been there last year, so really this may be your only chance to get these in your stencil binders before they sink back into the ground!
..don't rely on Dadja's archiving for access to it at a later date as he's not necessarily here all year round (me neither)

Time to get my laminator out to protect my "precious things" :wink:
By Dadja
True. Last year I had a free membership because of the contest the previous year. Missed out on all the bonus patterns that way. I had (very little) hope they'd still be there this year though :s Regrets... regrets...

By Mistress_of_Halloween
I agree, it's best to sign up if you don't want to miss out. And remember the most important part that the money goes to charity.

I was lucky enough to go through and archive all of last years patterns onto my pc before the site change so I didn't lose any of the bonus patterns.
By SaneInsideInsanity
i wasn;t smart that way i printed every pattern had them in a pile with a paper clip somewhere and now i cant find them....im horribly disorganized im going to take a page out of dadja's book this year
By Zombie Pumpkins!
QuickAvenger wrote:I'm trying to get around the money to buy myself the bonus patterns but I'm wondering what is in the bonus pumpkins besides el_diablo any chance for a preview of the other bonus pumpkins?
I'm afraid I can't really preview the others because... some are still in the works, and some are meant to be released a bit later to coincide with other promotions. Plus, the "fun" of the bonus pattern is the surprise. The temptation of their secret nature. :)

Sorry if some of you missed out on last year's bonus patterns. :( As I mentioned in another thread, many of them were collaborations with others, and the deal was to keep them exclusive and available for a limited time. A few originals made their way into the public site for this season, but some simply had to drift away.

I suppose that's part of the reward for the generosity of joining at the "Monster Harvest" level. If the identities of the bonus patterns were revealed to all non-Monster members, and they were told they could get all of them for cheaper next year, there would be no incentive to join at that level.
By maegnus
zombiepumpkins wrote:I suppose that's part of the reward for the generosity of joining at the "Monster Harvest" level. If the identities of the bonus patterns were revealed to all non-Monster members, and they were told they could get all of them for cheaper next year, there would be no incentive to join at that level.
Good point. Although, I wonder how many people actually join at the Monster level for the bonus patterns. Personally, I have never cared for or carved a bonus pattern, and still join for the $20 every year. Honestly, I don't even really care for donating to the charity, though I can understand this being a major incentive for a lot of people.

For me, it's more about supporting this site the best I can, and keeping the incentive there for Ryan to do all this great stuff every year. My primary motivator is wanting a new and improved ZP for years to come.
By Ajax
Can someone atleast tell us what we missed out on last year? I'm trying to upgrade this year but my credit card isn't going through :cry:
By GUS
Dark imaginings for starters which was stupendous! (on my carve llist this year)
By SaneInsideInsanity
I think i did almost all of last years bounus patterns if that helps. They were awesome....details i give not
By Mistress_of_Halloween
You should check the gallery, you might see some there.
By GUS
But didn't say new ones had been added, ..Ryan good move with the changes to bonus section, much clearer as to whats happening over there.
By SaneInsideInsanity
agreed it will probally save you a good deal of annoying mail
By punchi
patiently awaiting bonus patterns. perhaps i will stencil one on my dog.