Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
Scarecrow was already my favourite Batman villain, but this new interpretation is by far the coolest and scariest I've ever seen. I can definitely see the face with the hypodermic needle fingers (ala Freddy Kreuger and Edward Scissorhands patterns) looking creepy on a pumpkin (you'd even get the same orange glow in the eyes).

By Zombie Pumpkins!
Great look for Scarecrow! I just picked up the new Arkham Asylum game, it looks fantastic from the footage and screenshots I've seen. But I haven't played it yet. If I find the chance to play in the near future, it just might inspire a pattern or two.
By maegnus
Pretty incredible game, dude. Best I've played in a long time, and a sure contender for game of the year.

I won't spoil anything, but everything about that Scarecrow is pure win.
By SuperSonic
jebus he got a overhaul completly changed from what i knew the scarecrow as damn i gotta get this
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I have made it up to Scarecrow's appearance in the game. Truly frightening, as it should be. One of the beauties of the character is that when you're around him, almost anything goes, visually. It comes hard to tell what is real or unreal.

As for his appearance, the hood, gas mask and needle fingers are all logical for him, and yet extreme and otherworldly. I'd love to make a pattern of Scarecrow, but I'm not sure anyone would recognize him, other than gamers who own the game.
By maegnus
He totally steals the show in the game, as far as I'm concerned.

I'd love to dress up as him one year for Halloween. I might try it this year, if I'm not too busy with my dot room project. At 5'9, 120lbs, I am pretty much built for the character.
By Failure101
As I said in The Joker pattern post I loved this game. It's really the first game in who knows how long I have felt absolutely compelled to complete 100%. I just had to find each and every riddler clue, trophy, and villan audio interview. Great game, visuals, gameplay, atmosphere, replayability, it's all there and worth the money.
By SaneInsideInsanity
ive never played the game i would give him a carve due to pure creepyness i dont think its an image that really needs getting
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I just encountered Scarecrow again in the game. Boy, he does steal the show. So creepy and surreal. While, I love all the gags and humor of the Joker, the Scarecrow could probably be given his own game and it would be quite a chilling experience from start to end.
By Ajax
Ryan put the video games away and get back to making patterns :lol: . I have to buy that game, I love batman.
By Failure101
"YOU'RE MIND WILL SHATTER LIKE GLASS!! HE HE HE HAHAHA"

Scarecrow does rock in that game!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I only took a break from working to play the game in order to find inspiration for a new pattern. We got a new Joker pattern out of it, so a little gaming served a good purpose for this site. :D
By maegnus
zombiepumpkins wrote:I just encountered Scarecrow again in the game. Boy, he does steal the show. So creepy and surreal. While, I love all the gags and humor of the Joker, the Scarecrow could probably be given his own game and it would be quite a chilling experience from start to end.
*Slight spoiler warning*

They really nailed him, didn't they? I was so pleasantly surprised with the morgue encounter, but I felt that it was a little short. A character that badass needed more screen time than that (cough, Nolan movies). Sure enough, later in the game his gas hit me when I least expected it. I found it so befitting that unlike other villains whom you fight through a stage and then beat as a boss, Scarecrow is way more ambiguous, popping in and out throughout (ala Catwoman), making you stop what you're doing, and you never really beat him. The last encounter is so sweet. I love Scarface's cameo as the warden. It was also cool to discover his little hiding spots.

I suggest you beat the game with a high number if riddler challenges beaten, and Scarecrow just might get the last laugh.
By maegnus
Failure101 wrote:"YOU'RE MIND WILL SHATTER LIKE GLASS!! HE HE HE HAHAHA"
I definitely died a few times on purpose in his trippy challenge world just to see all his awesome death screens. My favourite quote is the one in my signature.
By SaneInsideInsanity
Ryan if you get inspiration from gaming time you should pick up final fantasy :P
The scarecrow does look awesome i think ill be looking for the game on goozex now