Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By emilymegan
As I sit here reading the 3rd Stephen King novel in a row, it occurred to me that he would be the awesomest (is that a word ?) addition to ZP ever !!

Please, Ryan ? Whaddya say ?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hmm, maybe. Although, then I may need to add a literature themed category to the site then, eh?
By CombichristGirl
omg that would be awesome u could get edgar allen poe in on that to! :)

P.S. all the new patterens are great this year :) they are always great though :)
By purple1worm
I agree with both those suggestions. Steven King would be awesome, Egar A. Poe even more so. I could carve him and put him right next to his grave stone I made for him. [img][img]http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww17 ... 310170.jpg[/img]
A new category would be nice, but then again, how many authors are that recognizable to the public?[/img]
By purple1worm
This is the original I copied.
[img][img]http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww17 ... egrave.jpg[/img]
I think I did a pretty good job. He has another gravestone somewhere, but this is his original burial site. It was erected after his body was moved.[/img]
By SuperSonic
... i posted a topic for stephen king aldready...
By SuperSonic
just not here :P
By emilymegan
Why_SoSerious_101 wrote:... i posted a topic for stephen king aldready...
Did you ?? Sorry to duplicate, then. It just occurred to me as I was reading and these days, I need to act on my thoughts or write them down, because I'm likely to forget about them.

Did you get a good response to your topic ?
By SuperSonic
Regardless of its nature its still there :P :lol:
By purple1worm
I'd like to see his face on a pumpkin. But I would prefer Edgar A. Poe's. 8) 8) 8)
By emilymegan
Well, there ! Now I don't feel bad -- I'm making an official request for a pattern :)

The other was under 'Spooky Discussions" :)
By nosferatu
I think you are right EmilyMegan. Stephen King has a distinctive and recognisable face to warrant a pattern. In fact there aren't many authors that have instantly recognisable faces to the general public at all that I can think of.

My favourite author is Anthony Burgess. I have a fair idea what he looks like now - he has been dead for about 16 years after all - but when he was alive I wouldn't have been able to pick him out.

Maybe it even offers a promotional tie-in for ZP / Stephen King and independent book retailers for Halloween - maybe flyers that could be left at the register along with all the other notices.
By Meya
Ya know I've always thought that Stephen King just looks kinda creepy. If I met the guy on the street I'd be a lil bit freaked out. It explains a lot. :lol:

You've got my vote.
By emilymegan
Thanks for the support, guys !

.....coming from the girl with the Cookie Monster pumpkin as her default photo ! LOL......who'd have thought I'd be into Stephen King ?

Tracy