Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By keithk83
Great idea!!!! I would love to see these classics as pumpkin patterns. :D
By badgers
Almost forgot about the other monster cereal Fruit Brute......the Werewolf with the fruit flavored cereal.

Also one I don't remember but I believe Yummy Mummy was also a fruity flavored cereal. Wait we have a Mummy stencil already --- Sandy
By The Vlad Hatter
You guys have thought of everything.

Kid friendly and mother approved, but in the Halloween vein.

That would be pretty cool.

thank you that is all.
By Raven
I have seen all 3 cereals at one of our grocery stores here this year. I actually purchased the Frankenberry. I remember it tasting a lot better as a kid. :?
By matspud
I like the idea of these. We don't get the cereal over here but they look great. Add my vote :D
Last edited by matspud on Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
By MichalAngelo
RavensDestiny wrote:I have seen all 3 cereals at one of our grocery stores here this year. I actually purchased the Frankenberry. I remember it tasting a lot better as a kid. :?
It's the SAME cereal as when we were kids...It's just old now, and it's gone stale. Back then it was fresh...maybe 20+ years is too long to sit in a warehouse. :shock:
By Sind3315
I just had my Count Chocula this morning for breakfast and it was fresh and yummy!!! Would be a cool pattern though... Especially for us 80 babies. :D
By Euri
I'm so grumpy. :x I can't find these cereals anywhere near me. I'm guessing that they are just out seasonally? Maybe a pattern of these guys will appease my frustration. :wink:
By Sind3315
I found my most recent purchase at a Kmart, but I have found them at Walmart and Target. You may be able to purchase them online too if you really got a craving. :D
By SaneInsideInsanity
not avalible in canada eother don;t worry....so many things in america i want...abazabaz, yorkie, heath bars, alomd joy, watchamacallit, squrit, Jolt, Tahiti treat, ...i could go on froever ....
By Euri
So I really shouldn't complain, huh. :| Somebody should send you a box packed with Heath Bars and Whatchamacalits. :D

I'll check the Marts, thanks Sind
By SaneInsideInsanity
i know abazabas and razzels are my fav...candy sellection sucks up here...i ordered lemon heads online for tret size for trickor treaters lol.
By Pumpkin Head
LOL . . . I never would've thought of these characters for potential pumpkin stencils! All 3 are great ideas! :D