Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Euri
For about the last three days I've been brainwashing my kids with this movie so now they want to watch nothing else. hee hee

Meya, I'm with you on this. Jareth was my first crush as well (followed by Rick Astley) but now Bowie/Jareth is still much cooler. Gotta throw in a strong vote for here for a Bowie then you can add others later. :wink:
By nosferatu
Jareth was my first crush as well (followed by Rick Astley)
Rick "Never Gonna Give You Up" Astley? :o

I sincerely hope you have long since grown out of that.

Seriously.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
By SaneInsideInsanity
i still have a crushz on bowie
By Meya
We need a Bowie so we can hug it and love it and squeeze it and call it.. uh.. Bowie-kin! :D

Oooh.. I could have my very own Bowie-kin nightlight!
By blueikaos
Agreed- a Bowie stencil would be great...

I cant stand to look at him...he creeps me out!
By Buzzardchik
"Ryan, Ryan, he's our man if he can't do it....... well... um....someone else will have to!" :D
By nosferatu
I've kidnapped Ryan's Igor The Butler!

And if we don't get a Bowie stencil by tomorrow, his ear will be in the post. Then a finger etc

Keep that strictly between us though guys.

Phone is tapped, house is being watched, think they are on to me.
By nosferatu
Have you not seen the director's cut?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
nosferatu wrote:I've kidnapped Ryan's Igor The Butler!

And if we don't get a Bowie stencil by tomorrow, his ear will be in the post. Then a finger etc.
Igor has fingers? One thing that prop is missing is hands, so if you actually have some, please DO send them my way. It's okay if you send him back in parts, I can always frankenstein him back together! :twisted: Yes, I used "frankenstein" as a verb.
By nosferatu
The Vlad Hatter wrote:
Is that with the speciall nosferatu commentary?
Yes, it's meant to be a pastiche of David Bowie and Vincent Price's voices but unfortunately it ends up bizzarely sounding like Apu from The Simpsons........which given it is a bit of a weird film anyway makes it all the more spooky.

The PM wrote:
that prop is missing is hands, so if you actually have some, please DO send them my way
You do realize that you will be inundated with body parts now. Real ones, fake ones, prosthetic limbs, glass eyes ...........and that's just from Buhdewsy. He's probably leatherfacing a few off for you now
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I've received some odd things in the mail, but never a glass eye.... yet!
By Euri
nosferatu wrote:
Jareth was my first crush as well (followed by Rick Astley)
Rick "Never Gonna Give You Up" Astley? :o

I sincerely hope you have long since grown out of that.

Seriously.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh, yeah, he didn't last long. Soon after I saw 21 Jump Street and I dumped Rick for Johnny Depp. :wink:

But since we already have Depp stencils to choose from I could really love a Bowie. See, now since I've been watching this thread I've had Dance Magic in my head all day!
By nosferatu
I'm listening to "Loving The Alien" as we speak. I would be "Loving The Patch Master" if we got Bowie, but if not there's only another 374 days until Halloween 2009.

Plenty of time for more requests