Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Jaxter
I have a great idea to go with the pixelated players. A sonic the hedgehog stencil! I think this would be a great idea. You can even get tails knuckles and maybe even cream. If any body like this idea please reply because I could use all the support i can get.
By ArtOfLosingMFZB
YES! Finally someone else wants these patterns too! I requested them here quite a while ago so maybe he's working on them already? And add "Shadow" to the list of Sonic characters to see.

But I wanted to carve some of those Sonic patterns this year so I had to make some patterns of my own. But they are not at all like Zombie Pumpkin's patterns. They are very difficult and there is a lot of cutting halfway through the pumpkin so it's like a shaded area. They look very, very sweet though. I will post pictures of them here when I am done with them. So far I have made 3 Sonic patterns and 1 Shadow pattern.

I'd also like to see a NiGHTS pattern from the Sega Saturn game "NiGHTS Into Dreams"
By Jaxter
I think one with an original looking sonic would be really neat. You could alsodo a tails. He was one of my favorite players on the game for the advanced.
By S.A.M
Good suggestion :D Sonic would look great with the rainbow LED light set to blue in the pumpkin, I reckon a sonic pattern akin to the UK:R logo ( http://www.ukresistance.co.uk ) would rock :D
By Tkaraoke
Sonic gets my vote as well!

Actualy, crazy Crash Bandicoot would make for a zany stencil as well!
By Joey
Now with Sonic in Brawl, it's a good a time as any for it. Count my vote as well!

Though Sonic fills me with sad memories of my brother never letting me play when his friend brought over the Sega...
By SuperSonic
Who wants Sonic the Hedgehog aka the blue blur i think it would be amazing for the pixelated players
By ZPjames
Hey, that would be pretty cool. I have to say that Sonic the Hedghog is a game that never gets old to me. It's one of my favorite video games. In fact, I think I'm going to go play it right now.
By SuperSonic
ZPjames wrote:Hey, that would be pretty cool. I have to say that Sonic the Hedghog is a game that never gets old to me.

Yeah man never gets old to me! I honestly wonder if anyone thinks Sonic is a "cheap" character in Smash Bros. I don't think so, I'm just wondering what others think.

Just the face would make me happy! :)
Last edited by SuperSonic on Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
By SuperSonic
I mean, not all birthdays can be pattern filled :P But it still would have been awesome!

Any chance we can still get him before the season is done?
Last edited by SuperSonic on Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
By SaneInsideInsanity
my vote goes for sonic or earth worm jin :d I love that squirmmy lil guy
By SuperSonic
NOBODY WANTS SONIC!.....fine... :P
Last edited by SuperSonic on Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
By SuperSonic
Anyone for tennis? Wait. Wrong character
Last edited by SuperSonic on Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
By SuperSonic

Something like this??