Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu
Yours were better ! and point taken.
By Buzzardchik
If we have the truth, lie guys we gotta have the guy with the talking bird hat. "Sometimes the way forward, is really the way back..." :D
By SaneInsideInsanity
i think we need a labyrinth section...though on the other hand ryan probally has enough suggestions for years that he won't have time to get to these for awhile
By Meya
SaneInsideInsanity Posted:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think we need a labyrinth section...though on the other hand ryan probally has enough suggestions for years that he won't have time to get to these for awhile
Ya know, it could just be a Brian Froud section... throw in some faeries, some stuff from The Dark Crystal...

But we still need a Bowie!!
By nosferatu
Yes agreed.

Just so we can say "Wowie! It's Bowie!"

Is that enough or do we need another song?
By Buzzardchik
nosferatu wrote:Yes agreed.

Just so we can say "Wowie! It's Bowie!"

Is that enough or do we need another song?
I think we need another song... just for ryan.
By nosferatu
Go on then, you talked me into it.........

There's a brand new pattern but I don't know its name
That people from bad homes carve again and again
He's called ET and I fight back a tear
They carve it over there but we don't carve it here
Ryan! Carve to the left
Ryan! Carve to the right
Ooh Ryan!
We are the gourd squad and were coming to town
Zee-Pee!
Zee-Pee!
Oh,bop,do do do do do do do
Ra-Ra-Ra-Ra-Ryan

Apologies, it is late! Nosferatu has left the building...........

Had started on:

He had a goatee beard, he was Ryan he ran ZeePee
When I looked in his eyes.............etc
By SuperSonic
Wow you guys are good rhymers! Would it sound stupid for a guy who's 18 old to ask who David Bowie is?
Last edited by SuperSonic on Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
By nosferatu
No not a stupid question but The Thin White Duke has been around since The Late Sixties. He has been around for forty years now and still remains cool. For more info you should try Wikipedia.

Also the rhymes are his lyrics adapted. But not a stupid question at all, I read some of the requests posted and think who on earth is that? Mostly game characters...........
By SaneInsideInsanity
If you want me to cry on the inside a little yes...however i discovered yesterday 2 of my friends have ever seen labyrinth they at least know who bowie is....one of the m is 18 one is 20 btw...i'm 22 man i'm getting old...

anyway... David bowie was a huge pop/rock icon through out the early 60's to present...born David Robert Jones on 8 January 1947, he's still making albums to this day He's had so many albums it's not even funny ziggy start dust, space oddity, young americans, and most recently Reality in 2003, he has had over 25 #1 songs in his career

He's done countless movies and voice overs as well including labyrinth a film made in 86 i believe with the combined genius of brian fround and jim henson with goerge lucas producing starring David Bowie as the goblin king and jennifer connelly as Sara...his most recent voice over i believe was im the Family Guy movie stewie griffen the untold story. His hits include Space Oddity, Diamond Dogs, China Girl, Rebel Rebel...etc

So needless to say I;m obsessed and you need to check out his work...
By Meya
I'm so tired.. long shift at work, but I have to post at least this...

I think Bowie was my first crush... as Jareth. My mom had his music, and I stole her cassettes! I was even scared of the goblins when I was little, but I loved Labyrinth so much that I watched it anyway. Jareth was just sooooo cool!

Just fear me, love me, do as I say, and I will be your slave.....

*swoon* :roll:
By SaneInsideInsanity
show me your dreams....perow...i so have the action figure....and the dvd le...and vhs...and a shirt and ... ok i;m scary obessed with bowie and froud....lavyrinth = deadly
By SuperSonic
Well then, All I can say is, thats one of the most random ways to start a song. Good none the less. :frank:
Last edited by SuperSonic on Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Meya
Still no Jareth? No Hoggle?

:cry:

Maybe I'll get a surprise when I get back from my weekend labs (yeah.. school on the weekend!).
*hint, hint... nudge, nudge*