Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Euri
HOMIGOSH, Ryan!! Image

I am a total Mario Maniac - nothing like the good old Mario games. :D I can't tell you how many different times/ways I'm going to use this stencil!
By Tkaraoke
Now where is that Bob-omb pattern?! LOL :D
By SuperSonic
Bomb-Ombs are pretty awesome! :black_heart:
Last edited by SuperSonic on Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By knightofni1275
Man.. all I need is some of that SWEET 8 bit sound from the "haunted house" levels.. and the illusion is complete!

and YES.. some bob-omb(s) would be good.. as well as some goombas and turtles too ;)
By Tkaraoke
knightofni1275 wrote:and YES.. some bob-omb(s) would be good.. as well as some goombas and turtles too ;)
You could put them all on one pumpkin as if they were coming at you. That woud be awesome!
By SuperSonic
The 8-BIT music would be PERFECT here. Really would add to the ambiance of having a horde of Boo's surrounding the lawn.
Last edited by SuperSonic on Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks for the links, knightofni1275. Those ghost house themes are great. Every Boo carving should have this sort of music playing from it.
By knightofni1275
thanks Ryan,

Here's my question... Anyone have a good slick method of converting a MIDI to a MP3? It'll make it easier to get going in my MP3 player...
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Not sure about the MIDI to MP3 question, off the top of my head. But you might be interested in these MP3s here:

http://www.archive.org/details/xoc_SMW

"The complete soundtrack to Super Mario World, covered by one man using dozens of instruments. Roughly in game order, faithful to the originals, with some bizarre artistic license thrown around. A private hobby made public."

Check out the "ghosthouse_secretexit" track, for some ghostly gaming memories.
By knightofni1275
MUUCH better Ryan! Thank got for N64! although I do love the good old 8 and 16 bit sound!
By SaneInsideInsanity
How about Goomba...anyone
and those files have so been added to my halloween mix :P
So. I got to some thinking (and also noticed my blatant lack of grammar when this pattern was relevant). What if we had a crown pattern or a King Boo variant for those of us excited for Luigi's Mansion when it drops on... wait for it... HALLOWEEEEEN! :ghost: :ghost:

I feel as though a King Boo variant would be easier than simply having the "character" of the Mjolnir for Thor a few years back now (wow that was much longer than a few years but I digress).

Can we make it happen? It could be quite Bootiful :ghost: :ghost:

(Also yes I took the time to edit every other post in this thread that I made. I'm shocked at my lack of competence in typing back then).