Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By keithk83
:o I can't believe I didn't think of this. Dexter is an amazing idea. Maybe a quartered Barbie with ribbons on the pieces or the Ice Truck Killer, or even the Dark Defender himself :!: This is one of my absolute favorite shows.
By matspud
I love this series. Not quite up to the standard of the books but still great. Maybe something like a double sided face - Dexter side lit and Passenger side in darkness with Ryans take on what it might look like :)

Roll on s2
By keithk83
I was thinking maybe a moloch pattern from the last book... A statue with the head of a bull and the body of a man with a furnace type thing in the stomach. would probably be odd but still there are many good topics between the books and series. Can't wait for dexter by design to come out!!!
By sleigher75
Absolutely, Dexter would make an amazing pumpkin pattern. Dexter is one of my favorite shows ever. Who could resist carving such a cool pattern as Dexter?
By Meya
Dooooooood, I wonder if I could dress up as a quartered Barbie for Halloween.

Anywho, that would be a neato pattern. Oh, the possibilities. Hmm. It's a shame there are no pumpkins in August and my family would kill me if I carved up a watermelon. :roll:
By Flak
Maybe a pattern with the severed fingertips and a message like come play or something along those lines.
By CombichristGirl
def. a great idea. dexter rawks. i cant wait for season 3 the barbie idea would be swizzle :D
By sara_mckinlay
oh I would love to see a dexter pattern I love that show and the books aswell.
By majek
My wife and I would be so stoked to carve a Dexter pumpkin! Hard to think of a good pose though.... maybe something with a smile, and a syringe or butcher knife

:)
By Flak
The cover to the DVD set where he's resting his head on a decaying hand would make for a pretty awesome stencil.
By ZPjames
Yeah I think it would be cool to see Dexter. I've been hooked on this show for the past two years and I think a Dexter pattern would be perfect timing for the third season that has just begun.
By emilymegan
Ooooh, I'd like to cast my vote for Dexter !!!! How cool would that be ? Dexter is my new favorite show........how awesome would it be to have a pattern to coincide with the new season that has just started ??????

Ryan, c'mon.......I know you can do it !!!
By matspud
OOOh Has season 3 started over there? Season 2 just finished here. :(
By emilymegan
Yep, Season Premiere was Sunday, September 28th !! Shhh......I taped it :) :) :) LOL