Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By badgers
Where is everyone doing their Halloween shopping this year?
I mean besides here in Ryans' shop (which by the way, from where I've looked so far, has the best prices for the items he offers).

I've been waiting for the Spirit Halloween to open near me and it seems to be taking forever. The Walmart where I work, the selection there this year so far is downright disappointing.

And I still didn't get my bubble fogger from their online store (but they did finally respond to my e-mail saying they will call me within a day).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I haven't bought much for this year, but any time I enter a store (even places like Walgreens or Lowes) I'm instantly drawn to the Halloween merchandise. It's my duty to see what's out there.

It's still fairly early, so I'm trying to keep myself in check and not buy the first items I see. Over the next few weeks though, I'm sure some items will stand out and I'll pick up a few must-haves for my Halloween decorating needs. I'll let you all know if I find anything particularly cool.
By jen d.
Hopefully the craft store!

I'd like to try my hand at a lot more home-made decorations this time, as people were impressed by the unique little creations I came up with last year (Some witches kitchen jars and other little knicknacks you can't find in stores). Maybe a little easier on my wallet too. =p
By The Captain
I have been to Target (Super cool salt and pepper shakers, and a talking skull, and candy for me :D )

Walgreens (a Casper the friendly ghost t-shirt)

Michaels (2 Lemax spooky town house, and a hanging decoration that I have already ripped apart to make a custom decoration.)

Online 5 foam skull for my zombies.

I know there is more.......but ghost hunters is on...so I'm out :twisted:
By Batgirl
I found some surprisingly cool stuff at JoAnn's Fabric store. The items I got are not on their website, but they have a line called "Bad to the Bone" and it's all silver. I also found an awesome cupcake stand that looks like spider webs with a spider dangling at the top.

Oh, and for a few fun finds, check out your local dollar store!
By GUS
..Well over here in the UK Sainsbury's have nothing but utter cr@p instore for their not so halloween merchandising, right next rto the first of their xmas items! :roll: :x

..Hopefully asda will come good with some good stuff this year, so far their uk website for halloween has had precisely ZERO on it!
By sodajazz
Don't hold your breath Gus, just been into local Asda and the stuff is pretty limited. There are maybe 1 or 2 good things but thats about it. :cry:
By GUS
If you want "CR@P" ..try their dedicated halloween asda web section
..simply google ASDA Halloween
..in fact to make you all realise how lucky you are over the pond (& knowing it's walmart...go look too)!

whatever you do make sure it's 2008 NOT 2007 (which was a farce in our area) :oops:
By Crystal
OMG Target had the best vase Ive ever seen. Actual glass etched I must have it. here it is I loooove it

By Zombie Pumpkins!
That is pretty nice. Target usually has good Halloween decorations. I like the style of the stuff they offer.
By Kittie
K-mart up here doesn't have crap! AND THEY ALREADY HAVE ALL THEIR CHIRSTMAS STUFF OUT!! Like all of it. . trees. . lights. . . bleh!

Our Wal Mart has a very small selection of stuff, same with Jo Annes. I might have to make a trip to Gaylord or Traverse City for more cool stuff this year.
By The Captain
Went to Wal-Mart yesterday they had two small isles of stuff, but I managed to spend about fifty bucks on some skulls, a witch hat for my wife, and some random decorations. Haven’t hit Kmart yet, but my wife says I'm done :cry: Oh well Halloween Horror nights starts this week!!!
By rosesrunred
Kmart here in NYC has alot of nice stuff. I do alot of shopping there. Their "Totally Ghoul" line is inexpensive and great.

Also Party City has some great stuff. Some of the specialized Halloween stores like Halloween Adventure Store are too expensive.