Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By GUS
..does this mean you are regretting that spaghetti cat decal at your leisure? :lol:
By Tkaraoke
NEVER!!!!!

...it's just my car probably isn't long for this world and I didn't want to stick this on my car then have to get rid of it.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Tkaraoke, well they're removable but not reusable. Not the same as those window cling types. But if that car goes away, you could always get your hands on a new decal I'm sure. :)
By Kittie
I was hoping to get mine today, but nope. I did get the new winter boots I won on Ebay though! Now I can use my Snowshoes I got last year. . . oh wait. . I need snow. . . .
By Kittie
My Jeep is dirty, but here ya go! (Yes we washed the window at least before we put it on there)

By The Captain
Nice and I can see what shirt your wearing! :wink: I ordered stuff from Ryan on Sat. and can't wait to get it :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
sodajazz and Kittie... fantastic. Your vehicles look better than ever now. Thanks for driving my artwork around town. :)
By belli
Love the way it looks on the window :!:
Hey Ryan...how about adding the name of the site at the bottom of these decals in the future. That way it's free advertising for you. It could even be a separate decal with just the site name.
By Kittie
I thought about getting some lettering made for this one.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
belli wrote:Hey Ryan...how about adding the name of the site at the bottom of these decals in the future.
I thought about that. Didn't want to seem like I was shamelessly advertising (and making you pay to advertise ZP). But it's not a bad idea. The lettering could a separate decal, or just placed along the bottom so you'd have the option to cut it off, if you reeaaally didn't want the site name on there.

So I'll consider that when making more decals. But hopefully this current pumpkin head is a conversation starter (much like the tshirts are). People will think.... "Hey, that's not Calvin or Taz or any character I recognize." So they'll ask, and you get to tell them all about your passion for pumpkin patterns.
By GUS
pumpkin zealots???
By 2manyferrets
I hate to be a pain, but did you consider any different colors besides white? All my decals are silver to match the car..... :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Probably sticking with the standard white decals for now, but if I branch out, I'll let ya know!
By Euri
SOLD OUT??

Dang! :( Ryan, I hope that this is something that you bring back next year... with maybe more mascots avaliable? I love collecting them all. :wink:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
You bet, Euri. I think decals are a fun thing to have available, especially for all the big ZP fans. They look great on windows, but there are plenty of uses for them. So you can anticipate these to be back in stock, and likely all the mascots available eventually.