Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
matspud wrote:Love it :D Sorry to ask for more but is there any possibility that you will be doing previous mascots as decals as well?
If today's decal orders are any indication, these things might prove popular enough to make more... the other mascots aren't out of the realm of possibility.
By Tkaraoke
If we get them all (and future mascots) we won't be able to see out our car windows! LOL
;)
By CanadianCarver
I would certainly buy the previous mascots if they were made available!!!
By matspud
Mine aren't all going on my car. I am going to decorate the mirror in my den and let my son stick them on the window in his room as well.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
When you guys get your decals, I'd love to see pictures of how you use them. Here's a picture of the side of my car:

By matspud
zombiepumpkins wrote:If today's decal orders are any indication, these things might prove popular enough to make more... the other mascots aren't out of the realm of possibility.
Hmmm . Is that the some of the other mascots I spy on your windows Ryan? :D :D The realm of possibility huh! :D
By GUS
it's the other little fellow I really want!
...such is life!
By sodajazz
Got my decals today so later on my car's gettin' pimped, but i've gotta get my OH to wash the car first. I can't be putting zombie decals on a dirty car... they deserve better. :D
By sodajazz
Ok here it is : the before pic, its just a regular car Image

and now its sporting a rather fetching zombie pumpkin...oh yeah Image
Notice how it takes centre stage on my windscreen :D
By KILLER KLOWN
The sticker looks great SJ! The steering wheel is on the wrong side though :wink:

Ryan...That's quite a collection of stickers you have there! If the hord gets crazy, I know a sticker guy :wink: :lol:

I also love to collect stickers!!! I buy packs of them in the store, out of gumball machines, booths at conventions. The funny thing is I can make them myself, Hmmmmm, issues :roll:

Later...T
By 500cdn
I Drive A Convertible So Most Of The Time I Do Not Have A Back Window :lol:

By 500cdn
matspud wrote:Right above the tax disk is perfect for a ZP on a convertible :D
What About A ZP Tax Disk Holder ?
By Tkaraoke
I got my decal in the mail (along with other goodies) in the mail and I was wondering are these things removable after you put them on? I thought they were like those window clinging images. I could be wrong.