Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Jaxter
I think It would be cool to see Mario holding a Mushrrom I would also like to see Luigi, Bowser and Wario.
Last edited by Jaxter on Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By znexo
yes! i second the request!!
By FlyTags
Ah yes. Good one. I was always partial to the Super Mario Bros 2 logo. Either that, or Lou Albano from the "Super Mario Brothers Super Show"... Okay, maybe not.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
"Swing your arms from side to side. Come on, it's time to go. Do the Mario! Take one step, and then again. Let's do the Mario, all together now!"

Oh great, now I've got that song stuck in my head. Thanks. :x
By FlyTags
haha.. It's great that "The Mario" dance will forever sum up our era of video gaming. Now that's something to be proud of!
By Joey
I'm gonna back this one as well. I'd love some Nintendo stencils. Bowser would make the coolest jol. If you don't make a stencil, I will =D
By Alienbob
That's awesome. Could you do a Luigi one? I only ask because he happens to be the greatest Character in the whole Mario Series.

Mario and Bowser look incredibly good :!:
By Jaxter
Yah I was hoping they would do a luigi too.
By sodajazz
you do listen....... the people spoke and you replied..... the forum works ..............................
all hail you :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
By Jaxter
If you have a mario stencil you have to have luigi. You could even make a princess peach or Wario. I jst like the idea of carving nintendo Characters into pumpkins. Any one going to back me up.
By Jaxter
Why do you woreship me.
By Jaxter
yah or you could of sent him a private message. Thats what every body else does.