Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By amandap80
I'm a bit behind posting, my phone took a poo and I've been without a decent camera. I have hijacked the husband's until my new device is delivered. First picture, Gloom and Broom!
Get you VIP package today to get this pattern!
CraftyCarver, Bravo020, belli and 2 others liked this
By amandap80
My biggest Project of the year! Dorothy Gale, Cowardly Lion, Tin Man, Scarecrow on a giant pumpkin! I added a winged Monkey to round out the Wizard of Oz theme and my existing Wicked Witch of the West!
By Ajax
That is one fantastic wizard of Oz pumpkin. I was tempted to do something similar but didnt find any pumpkins that large. Great show all around :thumbsup: .
amandap80 liked this
By CraftyCarver
Excellent work! I really like the look of your front yard, we have been slowly building up our Halloween decorations but not quite at your level yet.

For the large pumpkin with the wizard of Oz characters, did you resize them to fit or was the pumpkin big enough to use standard printouts?
amandap80 liked this
By amandap80
CraftyCarver wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:42 pm
For the large pumpkin with the wizard of Oz characters, did you resize them to fit or was the pumpkin big enough to use standard printouts?
Thank you! The pumpkin was big enough I think for everything to fit at almost exactly full size.