Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
As promised, pictures of the amazing box from Donna Destruction!

OOH!

A lovely card!

Awesome little glass and candy!!

Cute hand painted tealight holder and some lights...

More CANDY!! LOL

No, wait, you can't smell me from all the way over there can you? Cool little soaps though!

An embroidered dish towel, which saw daily use until yesterday..

Hand sani (rather appropriate these days) and a cool coaster (we were watching a halloween movie most every night leading up to halloween, so, quite appropriate!

An awesome hand made fob, which, I think will go to one of the GFs nieces at Christmas...

A cool tin sign!

Family portrait...

Thank you so much for all the awesome goodies!! You really exceeded my expectations and it was so fun getting to open up the box of stuff that seemingly never had any end!
My partner for 2020 was Mesmark, who lives in Japan. He prepared a wonderful box of goodies for me and mailed it September 10, 2020. It never arrived. He apologized and apologized, and was very kind about the ordeal. We feared it was lost forever. On September 24, 2021, I had to go to the funeral home to make arrangements for my granddad. It was a hard, stressful and sad day. When I get home, my husband tells me I have to come look at a box sitting on the counter. There it was, all the way from Japan on a journey of over a year. I actually cried. It was such a wonderful surprise on a crummy day.

And underneath all the amazing goodies was this guy:

Everything made it is perfect condition, and all the candy and goodies still tasted amazing! I can't express enough how wonderful this was, I enjoyed all of it - the ornament is so cool, the treats were tasty and exotic, and my mascot has a proud place of honor in the living room. I am so glad he didn't end up lost - it is so amazing to have something handmade like that! Thank you Mesmark, for such a wonderful gift and the time you took to put everything together. Happy Halloween! :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :black_heart: :black_heart:
Last edited by amandap80 on Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
purple1worm liked this