Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Ajax

Never watched the show or had the toys but my interest in the 80s pop culture has recently made me take a shine to these guys and hopefully pick up there action figures if i can find them.
By Ajax
Got one!
By Ajax
Got more!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Nice finds on those figures. Are they vintage 80s? They look to be in great condition. And is that the whole crew? According to this cartoon intro, there are three heroes, representing sea, ground, and sky.

I didn't watch this cartoon back in the day either, but this is exactly the sort of thing I was into... the whole trend of cartoons created to advertise toys. These guys were certainly meant to be toys, with their suits that accommodate lots of accessory add-ons.

Man and machine, Power Xtreme! :razz:
By Ajax
They are old 1985 but held up really well. I figured it was an easy line to collect since there was only a few core figures and something about them called out to me. I think its there helmets. I do want to eventually pick up The 2 villians but Canada ebay doesnt have the abundance that USA ebay has. In another world these guys have a movie directed by Micheal Bay and new lines of action figures on the shelf.
By Ajax
If im not mistaken this was more popular in the UK any insight from UK subscribers?