Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By monstermash
Firstly, sorry to my old forum friends for being absent. I'm still here, floating about from time to time. I'm not quite myself and I'm finding it hard to be active on the forum like the good old days. So, my most humble apologies.
I have been enjoying carving this year with some decent sized pumpkins. Here are my efforts, my offerings to the pumpkin gods. :jack_o_lantern:

Sorry they're so huge, I can't remember how to make images smaller! :confused:

Happy Halloween everybody!
By Ajax
Don't worry they don't look super huge on a cellphone or tablet. They look awesome. I love how The Nun and The ghost guy blend together. Mike Myers looks awsome with the masks to, they actually had those in the new movie for a brief second. Amazing pics and welcome back.
By matspud
WOW MM. Those are amazing. I love the way you always make the most of the space on a pumpkin. Your pattern selections are fantastic . :love: :love: :love: :love:
By nosferatu
I love it all. From the pumpkins to the washboard playing skeleton. B&W photography of pumpkins is really effective, chilling but the composition of your photos is were you reign supreme, they are outstanding.

The pumpkin Gods were extremely pleased with your gift. Stay healthy.
By amandap80
Your photos are simply breath-taking. I am in love with your style. And the pattern combinations! Just amazing. I absolutely love the combination of the bat pattern, Graven Raven and Yorick especially. Bravo!!! :black_heart: :orange_heart: :black_heart: :orange_heart:
By monstermash
Thanks everybody. I am pleased enough with what I managed to carve this year. The pictures were only taken with my phone's camera but I think they've turned out okay considering.
Last one for now. This guy was carved just after Halloween, again just recycling the dusty old props I usually do :thumbsup: :smile:
Sorry for the massive size again!! :jack_o_lantern:
amandap80 liked this
By Mayor of Haddonfield
Wow, those look amazing! I absolutely love how you combined some of the patterns onto one pumpkin. I often put multiple carves onto one pumpkin, but never like you did, and I love it! I may need to expand my horizons next year.

Oh, and the staging and photography are awesome!!!
By mesmark
MM, these are fabulous!

Are you running a fog machine for your photo ops?! :pale:
After writing that, I'm sort of remembering you doing that in other years, but impressive amount of effort. And it really shows in these awesome photos.

My favorite pic is Silas with your skeletons. The color is awesome and the backdrop is so full of win.

The pictures under the tree are a close second.

I need to make more time to carve and take some photos. All of this is very inspiring.
By amandap80
I absolutely love how you combined the pirate and parrot!! Fantastic photos all around! :black_heart: :orange_heart:
By sloaner
Those are some damn fine pictures and carves. You also seem to have lots of creepy props :thumbsup: