Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
Today I was whining to someone that because my house is on a corner, people are constantly putting yard sale and open house signs RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE every single day, or asking to put advertisements or political signs in our yard/fence.

So, I got an idea. I'm going to make some sign(s) for my yard that are like

"Dracula/Frankenstein 2012" hahahahhaaa

I just need a campaign slogan. Ideas??
monstermash wrote:I can't think of any ideas off hand but I just wanted to say I like your idea. Are you going to have similar fonts and colours to real campaign signs?
Orange and black? hee hee :-) :lol:
I really like that idea. Really would like to see them when you are done. I always thought about doing a Vote Pedro thing when elections came around, but this is way better for the Halloween season.
I love your idea and since I will not be participating much this year, may I join you vicariously? We can consider it an "absentee vote".
Speaking of which, how about that title on a tombstone?
Another tombstone - 'I'm from Chicago, my vote counts twice"
Don't forget in your color scheme that red, as in dripping blood red, is the republican color.
HauntCare - Cradle to Grave
Dracula's Vote Counts
No Tax Cuts (you can get gory with that one)
In favor of Death Panels
Chains we can believe in
Get out of your Crypt and Vote
Forward (paid for by Zombies of America)
Believe in America, and Zombies and Ghosts
Mitt and Igor in 2012
Barack and Igor in 2012
Vlad and Igor in 2012
Dr. Frank and Igor in 2012
and one that says "Igor for VP in 2012" (I just personally think that he is the perfect VP)
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:A friend of mine (big Lovecraft fan) had this political sign on his lawn this year. Sadly, it only lasted 6 days before thieves ran away with it. :(

Awesome! My yard has a fence and a gate around it and I am home often so I don't know if someone would come in (taking the time to open the gate and walk into my yard in plain sight) but I don't know.

I might try to paint one tonight if I feel up to it.