Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By BigScience
sad to say I might not be able to use the Jamboree this year. Rain is in the forecast for Halloween night and I can't have a projector outside in that! Still will use the Tricks and Treats inside the window though! Hoping the Weather Channel is Wrong!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Sounds like a lot of us got hit with rain this year. Mother nature mercifully didn't rain on my parade more than a steady sprinkle, but it was wet enough that I didn't bother putting out any of my yard props this year. Just the pumpkins, which tend to like the moisture.
By Killed by Death
Here's a short video of my sidewalk on Halloween night. Here you'll see my singing/talking pumpkins and my witches' coven on the opposite side. This was the only free moment I had all night until the rain came so I wasn't able to get the rest of the yard. The singing pumpkins were a big hit. My only complaint is that the pumpkins' songs and stories each run a couple of minutes long and most people weren't willing to hang out more than a few seconds to hear the story or song through. I envisioned crowds of people, gathered around the pumpkins', hanging on their every word. But alas ,it wasn't meant to be. :lol: Thanks for looking!

By Raven
Very cool! I would have stayed and listened to the whole thing. The pumpkins look awesome and I love the glowing cauldron with hot coals underneath! :thumbsup:
By BigScience
The Jack'o'lantern jamboree was awesome! So was Tricks' and 'Treats! People just gathered and watched and we got so many compliments! People said that it was just like they were at Disneyworld! Great effects that I would highly recommend! Sorry about all the "!"! :thumbsup:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The JACK-O’-LANTERN JAMBOREE is great, the faces actually look like they're carved into the pumpkin. Like Raven, I'd probably stand there and listen to their whole song or story.

In the past, when I had window projections coming from inside the house, people would stand there and just watch and watch. Which is fun to see, but at the same time... the carved pumpkins are my pride and joy. My own artwork, which cumulatively took hours to create. A lot longer than it took to set up the projector and hit "play" on the DVD player. So when I set up my own displays, I try to be careful about stealing too much attention away from my pumpkin babies. :lol:
By BigScience
Sloaner, is there anyway that you can post a video demo of some of the clips? Especially the "Family Friendly" ones? I would love the scary portions, but as many little ones that come through my 'hood I would use the not-so scary clips.
By sloaner
I don't have a youtube account or anything to post my own videos but this one has a small sample of everything on the DVD.

By BigScience
Here is a video I found on YouTube. Review of "Bone Chillers." I think it looks great!
By Italian Pulli
Just ordered the zombie invasion on amazon I'm excited to see how it works, i will post a review and or video if i have time.
By sloaner
I think you can download them now instead of ordering a DVD. I might do that in the future.