Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By ghostface
Yup, decorated my yard today. I think it looks pretty good. I had a few neighbors walk by asking why I'm decorating for Halloween already I just told them that it is never too early to decorate for Halloween! What do you guys think?
Last edited by ghostface on Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By MooBoo
Looking good Ghostface, looking good! And you're right its never too early to decorate. :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I would never criticize you for decorating too early. If anything, I'd say... what took you so long?! ;) Nice way to kick off the season. How much of that stays out in the yard all the time? Or do you bring important things back inside at night and such?
By pagemaster1993
It is never too early to decorate for Halloween. Especially when they start putting the goods on the shelf in early August.
By ghostface
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:I would never criticize you for decorating too early. If anything, I'd say... what took you so long?! ;) Nice way to kick off the season. How much of that stays out in the yard all the time? Or do you bring important things back inside at night and such?
Thanks you guys! I usuallly keep it all outside unlless there is a storm.
By SuperSonic
Its ALWAYS to early to decorate in my area. A lot of pumpkin smashers and A LOT more prop destroyers. This neighborhood of mine may SEEM quite, but its not when you put breakables outside.....

Looking great so far ghostface! I like the fact that the foamies are already outside,
By Lala
Awesome!!! I want to decorate SO bad here, so I will just look at yours and pretend it's mine. Love it!

I run my biz (baby photos) out of my home so I can't put out stuff until a few days before (when I'm closed)
By ghostface
PaulPham wrote:Looks great! But how does it look at night? Can you post some night photos?
At night I have a couple strobe lights on it but I don't know how well it will show up on camera. I will try later on tonight though!
By wookie66
I like the decorations but I love the size of your yard even better. I would have a field day trying to decorate such a large space.
By ghostface
wookie66 wrote:I like the decorations but I love the size of your yard even better. I would have a field day trying to decorate such a large space.
We do indeed have a large yard every year we make a graveyard on our lawn, and every year I buy more and more gravestones I also make my own crosses with my family. So I hope to have a HUGE graveyard one day.