Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By monstermash
Nice! In the run up to halloween I'd have them hanging in my window in the hopes that a passer by might glance up and s**t themselves! Mind you, you might have Auld Reekies tour guides turning up at your door to investigate with a load of tourists.
By mesmark
Nice job with those EZ. I'm excited to see the pictures and how you are going to hang them. Hanging them outside a window would freak me out :)

I made two more of these to complete my set. With the last two, I didn't fuss too much about getting the fabric flush with the face. I wanted it to look like the face was within the fabric, or at least more so than with the first two. If someone makes one like I did, I think you could even have the fabric a little more 'loose' on the face.

I'm going to hang all four in the haunted house. I'll have a black light on them and a strobe light on a slow flash. I hope to have a fan on low blowing the fabric and maybe moving them around a bit.
Oh, you made these too, zombombie? What a team effort we had this Halloween. The photos taken with flash reveal the truth of these creations. But I bet they were quite spooky in the dark. Walking through the doorway, getting tangled up in a wraith. Eeeeeep!
I should have done to the skull ghost that I made. It would have probably worked the same.