Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By Cheef
Well I finished my 2006 tombstones, and combined with the ones i made last year i almost have my yard looking right. I put them up today. I havent got my lighting or anything on them yet. But i thought i would share some pics i took after i put them out.

Thats my Bulldog, angus, checking things out.

My daughter hates these 9 little tombstones i made. 1 for each life of that damn cat we have. Theres only one left and it has a hole dug in front of it waiting. The bench is waiting for some ZP's to be placed on it next weekend.

anyway. lighting next. scarecrow and then pumpkins. Its all starting to come together.

this is going to be a long week waiting for next weekend to get here.
By Kittie
Awesome!!! oh and I love your dog!
By Liderc
Looks great, I'd suggest a fog machine/chiller because it would sure highlight those great tomestones. The thousand watt fog machines have gone down to like 30 bucks in my town, and fog chillers only cost about 20 bucks to make, so if you have the 50 bucks id go for it.. could turn your graveyard into a REAL graveyard.

Love the stones though, great job.
By Hollow
My daughter hates these 9 little tombstones i made. 1 for each life of that damn cat we have. Theres only one left and it has a hole dug in front of it waiting.
That is freaking hilarious!

If I still decorated my yard, I would want it to look like your photos.

Nice work!
By Pumpkingrower
Aye hats off to you and your house. *golf clap* the whole nine yards. I can't wait for the after halloween sales so I can stock up for next year. I have already started a next years stuff jar to buy the super expensive pumpkins and such.

I WILL make some tombstones. Even the ones you can buy are not that big or realistic. Great job. :D
By Cheef
im already over budget for this year. but that never really stops me. I just got in from installing the yard lights. i waited til it got dark to put them out so i could get the lighting just right.

A fog machine is definitley on the list for things to add Next year. I am only going to build one tombstone a year after this year simply to signify the year. So i will have no problem slipping in the fog machine.

25 - 30 jacks and ZPs alonf with my scare crow / phantom over the pet cemetary and i will be about done. Im having a pumpkin carving party saturday to crank out most of the pumpkins. So hopefully i will have more pics to share after the big night.

thanks for the comments.
By haloween enthusiast
great job on the tombstons but i must ask how did u create them or did you buy them???
By Cheef
I did all the tombstones from scratch. 2 inch thick insulation polystyrene foam (the blue stuff). dremel tool. stencils from the computer. paint. its actually pretty easy. I'll have to write a step by step how too someday.
By cyberdman
Man that is super sweet.
By Cheef
I took a few pics, but i have to admit, i did not get much more done other than adding the lights and putting the pumpkins out. two days before halloween we had a tragedy in the nieghborhood. It kind of took it out of me. but i will post some pics as soon as i gt them uploaded off my camera.
By haktup
where did you get the stncils from for the tombstones
By Kittie
I know when we did ours (seen here http://www.zombiepumpkins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=992 ) We didn't really use stencils. We looked at pictures of real tombstones and then tried to draw them out from there. We also used household items to make curved edges and things like that.