Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By Kittie
Cool!! I love to see pics of tombstones. It gives me Ideas for the ones I am making. We hopefully will be starting a few more tonight.
By Cheef
I had to go out and take a couple fresh pics, cant find last years files, but here you go.

2005 tombstones

2006 TS in progress, hard to read with all balck paint at the moment, but you get the idea.

lordy, my garage has a lot of crap in it.
By Kittie
Very sweet!
By Kittie
*Deleted*
Last edited by Kittie on Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Liderc
Woah, those are extremley impressive. The engravings definitely were done by someone with some major skill/talent. I honestly need to do the exact thing myself, wish I could get motivated.

As always Kittie, great job hope to see more from you and your hubby.
By Kittie
This has been a very fun and exciting project. They are turning out better then I could have hoped! That dremel router attachment we bought works like a charm! Once we engrave them all, we are going to paint them all at once. Hopefully by next Sunday they will be all done!
By Cheef
I am very impressed. They are turning out fantastic.

DRemel tool for the win . I love my dremel. But i dont have the router attachment yet.
By Liderc
I'm sure you've planned on it, but make sure to post pics of them completed, can't wait to see how they turn out.
By Kittie
Last edited by Kittie on Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
You're churning out a full graveyard, Kittie! You guys sure are good at these. I love the Zero one (I bet many a Burton fan would pay for one of those). And I'm honored to have my Jolly Roger stencil and pirate rhyme on a tombstone. We're all looking forward to photos of the final product, especially when these are all on display together.
By Kittie
I can't wait!! I have three more to router out, then we have to paint them! Hopefully Sunday we will paint them all. So maybe Sunday night I will have some pics of them painted!!

You'll have to post the two I did with your stencils in your gallery when they are finished.
By finklemyer
They look awesome, can't wait to see the finished pics
By Pumpkingrower
I like burton and all but I am a huge Nightmare before christmas fan. I might borrow the idea and switch it up a bit. Maybe jacks face or something. They all look great and I too am looking forward to seeing the pics.. I might have to go make a few myself. Gotta find the time. :roll:
By Kittie
I was going to do a Jack and Sally Stone, but I just didn't have a perfect setup for it. So I might do that one next year.