Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By wookie66
You can also spray down the skeleton with this stuff called Great Stuff Foam which you can buy at Lowes and then paint it with red and brown paint so it looks like the skin has been ripped off. I was going to try it this year but i ran out of time.
By sloaner
Turned out great, I know it took you a while to make but it was worth it. BC looks really nice. I should really try and see more of our beautiful county.
By paddy_babe
sorry to bump this post up but I never saw the finished one... and OMG its horrid! (in a lovely halloweeny way!) really creepy looking! I'm going to attempt one this year (unsure whether to have kin head or grim reaper style) as I didn't get a chance last year :( Glad the oven trick worked hun, my first one burnt (and stank the house out!) but it not only speeds it up, but you don't get nasty mould ((OHH I did a giant paper mache kin last year, moved house and forgot all about it, went into my mum's garage the other day and there it is, dry but mouldy.... :( opps lol

Once again hun well done, can't wait to see whats in store this year! :D
No problem bumping this topic, especially if you haven't seen it before. There are lots of inspirational posts here, which are still valid for new eyes. This is why I don't automatically prune threads just because they've reached a certain age.

Seeing CorpseBride's creature creation inspires me to attempt something like this again. Maybe this will be the year.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Seeing CorpseBride's creature creation inspires me to attempt something like this again. Maybe this will be the year.
she inspired me too, I've been down to B&Q yesterday :lol: