Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
Just rummaged through daughters bag, October the 31st is a MONDAY this year, and school is closed that day for teacher training in our area! ..this has got to be good news!

Izzy running round highfiving folk (should be low fiving due to height constraints) ..for those in the uk check your kids bag fora term timetable ...you may be lucky!

:lol: :o :lol: :o
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Great news for the kids in your area. Most of us are not so lucky, with the Monday date of October 31. I've already heard kids griping that trick-or-treat is on a "school night" this year. On the bright side, at least they can show off their costumes at school!
By GUS
You know what, seeing as our school doesn't officially have a uniform policy (though gets narky if you don't comply with their "suggestions" (we don't take any notice, Izzy wears good technical kit that she's happy in & warm / cool, I think we'll send her in fully made up with a prosthetic as a practise run for Monday.. :)= ..that'll nark them!

This is the school that tried to get rid f the village witch log iif any of you remember, & refused my offer of pumpkin gutting to raise funds because it doesn't support that sort of superstition, ...it does however teach RE & religion of many politically correct types, but not what went before christianity!

..& they're qualified to teach!? :P :o
By pagemaster1993
In Altoona Trick-Or-Treat is always on the last Thursday of the month, so we always have school on Trick-Or-Treat night. I still think Halloween should be a day off for everyone.
By GUS
Ach it's a conspiracy it's half term 24-28th OCt, then the week-end, then the training day, so kids in ourarea are off for the entire week, theoretically it should therefore be either very well attended or very bad! (early night before school after week long break)!

:? :!: