Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By Kittie
Yeah. Our local Wal-Mart ran out of an Inflatable archway that I wanted. So I called around and found one in Gaylord which is 75 miles away from home. At 7:30pm last night I headed out to get the ONE they had left. I got there around 9pm and got it! Cot me $48.92 or something like that. I didn't get home til 11pm and I almost hit two deers, and a skunk! Managed to miss them all though. Here is what I got. Think it was worth it? Cause I sure do! Mind you, this is in my living room, which has 9 foot high ceilings.

Here is my husband standing under it. He is 6 foot 1 inch tall
By Wedge
You are lucky they didn't sell it while you were on your way. That one is very cool, haven't seen it before.
By matspud
Yay. For once something we do have in the UK. ASDA (part of Wal-mart) has this and a really cute Frankenstein's monster face one. I got the reaper but ours has orange on the robe not purple.
By Pumpkingrower
Righteous grab.. I have seen it and have a few of the smaller ones for decorating the month of Oct. but take my yard the 'scarier' route a few days before the sacred eve. Huge graveyard, pop out something or other dry ice cauldron, dressed up wife or me depending on whose year it is to take the kids out. hehe
By Kittie
We are going to use it at our deli for "Fall Fest". All the kids can come downtown and trick or treat from business to business. It's a lot of fun.
By Tkaraoke
Woah! I haven't seen that one! It's uber cool!

I would like to get an inflatable for the front yard but I haven't seen one I really like yet. The only one that has come close is one with a huge spider on it.
By Kittie
I like the huge spider one. I want it for my roof!
hehehe
By Tkaraoke
Kittie wrote:I like the huge spider one. I want it for my roof!
hehehe
Oh sure! Make your poor husband crawl up there and tie that thing down! LOL

I really like how these inflatable decorations have really taken off. I'm always looking to see what's new every year for Halloween and Christmas.

Last year, some dork-bags broke some of my friend's Santa lawn ornaments and slashed a neighbor's Santa inflatable. The kids father was serving in Iraq and I was just so horrified that someone would do that. I went out and bought one and gave it to my friends to give to them with instructions not to tell her who gave it to them. I wanted to show them that even though a stranger had did this horrible thing to them...that a stranger could be right there and try to help them. A few days later the new inflatable was up and I was so happy for them.