Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
Theres not a lot of pics I'm afraid, was doing a kiddie party inside so was sneaking out to take pics and it was really dark, but thought I'd share them anyway :) Make sure you click to see full pics!

Toy Story Alien for Sean

ZP Hello Kitty (big success!)

People was undecided wheter it was a wolf or a dragon :lol:

R.I.P Twilight Flight

Front of the house

We had a little spiders nest to the left of the door, with LOTS of webbing and Betty (see below) in the highest corner looking down lol. We had a witches cauldron cut out from wood and used a howler light to make the shadows on the wall behind. This hid a speaker with sound effects (random cackles etc) and the cupboard across (can't see it in photo) had another speaker with general sound effects going all night (creepy wind etc) so when they were both going it was quite good! We used a load of straw to hid lights and nestle our pumpkins lol but it was annoying to sweep up the next day!! There was also a grave to the left with flowers and candles etc but is too dark too see :(

Betty

Getting Nommed by zombie John

My lil pumpkin refused to take off the outfit until the next morning...

My Samhain altar (my first Sabat altar too!)

candles and offering

Black skull (yes its sparkles and non traditional but looked good!)

Sorry for the weird pics and not very good quailty but thanks for looking and watch this space for 2011!!! *cue evil laugh!* :lol:

Thanks to Ryan for making our Halloweens special and our carvings a neighbourhood must!! :)
By paddy_babe
Oh also wanted to share a funny story,
we had two zombies (John and Ant) and as big kids at halloween, they were laying on the ground (covered in fake blood) waiting for trick or treaters.... now as you can see from the pic, our front is set back from the rest of the houses so is quite dark and scary....
a load of trick or treaters came up and all the parents were asking
"is that real or fake" "I'm sure I saw it move!"
then JJ makes a horrible grooooan and reaches out to nearest T&Ter!! The parents screamed so loud and jumped back and the kids were screaming and laughing with delight at the misfortune of the adults!!!

Best moment last halloween! :lol:
By zombombie
Great carves (I especially like Zombie Hello Kitty, didn't get a chance to do her myself last year), decorations and story :D

Seems like your Halloween was a massive win! Looking forward to seeing what you do this year :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
When I first saw that you had posted pics, I was hoping that they were just taken recently... I was going to congratulate you for being so awesome to be decorating for Halloween in February! Haha. :lol:

But I still say you're awesome. I knew you were into this Halloween stuff, but these photos just confirm it. Great carvings, with nice lighting too. A good mix of new designs and classics. Even some VIP and retired designs. I like the wolf/dragon. ;)

Congrats on your successful decorations, costumes, and ability to scare even the adults. Can't wait for October to come again.
By paddy_babe
:lol: ryan sometimes the long wait is to much, I may just decorate for Halloween all year round ;)

I never really get a chance to take a lot of pics and share them so this year we are going to set up the day before rather than on the night and take some day pics (wont be spooky but will be clear).

I had always wanted to have the big Halloweens (in Ireland nearly everyone decorated and I want my kids to have the same thing, so we are slowly infecting the neighbourhood!) and its down to ZP and the members on here for kicking my butt to do it :D thank you guys and thank you patch master :) watch this space (and the feb after... halloween valentines day.. hmmm)
By GUS
Screw Valentines! .... :lol:
Take take take you wimmin! :lol:
By paddy_babe
:lol: :lol: :lol:

ZP boycott of Valentines!!! it will be Halloween mark 2 :)