Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By CorpseBride
Oh...my...god....must....make....this....tombstone.....

I just might attempt it :D It will take a loooong time I bet though...those skeletons, oh my.
By purple1worm
Def cool tombstone, i think it might be outta my league though! Myabe next year!
By CombichristGirl
hmmm i might have to attempt this as welli think i could come up with something pretty close. id love to see what anyone comes up with!!!!!!!!

no really please post pics? lol :)
im going to search for that! i cant believe no one hasnt made this somewhere! :shock: :lol:
By CorpseBride
I am thinking of attempting this tomorrow, but the only thing I am worried about is the amount of time it is going to take to make. I don't want to spend hours and hours on something that could break so easily....hmmm....what to do....
By CombichristGirl
CorpseBride wrote:I am thinking of attempting this tomorrow, but the only thing I am worried about is the amount of time it is going to take to make. I don't want to spend hours and hours on something that could break so easily....hmmm....what to do....
i know i want to but agree with what you said and planning what your going to use to make what
i saw for a 6 foot replica of foam they want $900 and for fiberglass $1500 :shock:
By monstermash
I'd love that in my graveyard. Will definately attempt it some day. I'm surprised nobody has made it already, what with such a creative bunch on this forum and all.
By staticfurball
I think I might give it a go the gargoyles can be dine by creating the frams out of wire and covering it with spray foam to carve. I leaned how to do things like this in my sculpting class and its just a matter of making the frame nice and solid.
I think I might hve to go to the local hardware store soon. :D
By staticfurball
I like this tombstone as well. Its from Harry Potter.
By purple1worm
I'd like to do that one...I'm thinking of doing a harry potter theme this year! I'd like to still keep with a creepy atmospheare like a graveyard or spooky forest!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
To anyone who outlives me, please take note... I want my tombstone to look like that. But maybe with a jack-o-lantern in the winged reaper's other hand.
By staticfurball
lol what a good idea but unless we strike it rich we might have to provide you with a foam replica for your journey lol (dont worry it can be steaked down so it doesnt blow a way on ya) :P
By purple1worm
staticfurball wrote:lol what a good idea but unless we strike it rich we might have to provide you with a foam replica for your journey lol (dont worry it can be steaked down so it doesnt blow a way on ya) :P
Nah! ..I'll get Stacy to make one for him out of wood...will soak that sucker in resin ..cement in the ground!
It's not marble but hey...It'll last forever Dude!
By Cheef
If I am ever able to get my shop set up again I would definitely tackle that project.