Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By CombichristGirl
ha ha i say partial as in im not done with halloween stuff yet but my cross is finally done lol. im also making progress on my GB.
first things first an appitizer
for dredge ha ha picked this up at walmart fo free ninty nine lol
and now for my cross. i tried a little different coloring for this one. what does everyone think? should i change something or start over which i can do if given a good idea?
lmao gus FAYGO! ha ha lol
UPDATE!
my temporary halloween countdown sign. next year ill make a wooden one lol but for now.....
Last edited by CombichristGirl on Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Dadja
What can you say? Perfect! Looks really really good! Next year I might do a crypt keeper theme. Can I use your tombstones then? :P

Oh Oreo's... I hardly eat them at home, but when I was in U.S. this summer? I think I provided a months salary for two factory workers... :lol:
lmao gus FAYGO! ha ha lol
don't get it... Gus is the green guy in the back?
By purple1worm
Looks bootiful!! Love the moss detail and skull in the center!! Good job!
By CombichristGirl
ha ha thanks guys:) anytime!
the whole gus is because gus noticed in every photo i take i always have a can or 6 of faygo in the bg. when i posted it i realized i had faygo in some shots lol sorry for the confusion :D
By nosferatu
I think the cross looks cool. Plus if you visit any cemetary in the UK you'll normally find a load of discarded cola cans littering the graves, so it gives it an even more authentic feel
By Raven
The only thing you should do with that cross is mail it to me. :) Very nice job on it!

I think tomorrow I shall be on the hunt for Halloween Oreo's.
By SaneInsideInsanity
Love it your craftswomanship is superb as always
By CombichristGirl
ahh yes it is a book hopefully in the making and not the scrapping lol
trying to work a bit of voo doo ness into my graveyard a spell book some candles a stone possibly with some graffiti type imaging on it lol. and i was shocked at just how orange those oreos are. the box color is almost the color that they actually are lol
foam is light i wonder if it were cut into very neat pieces to be smaller and then re assembled later how much it would be to ship. even with the weight and board i installed(not pictured) at the bottm it only weights about 7 to 10 lbs may be so just the stone probably 2-3 lbs? ball parkish i wish we could do a make and take workshop of stuff that would be awesome!

some day some how we need to have a larger zp meet :D
By CombichristGirl
indeed may be if we all meet up and buy like a 100 sheets they would give us a discount lol :lol: :)
By CombichristGirl
Dadja wrote:
CombichristGirl wrote:indeed may be if we all meet up and buy like a 100 sheets they would give us a discount lol :lol: :)
I think you two would buy a hundred on your own :P
that is a good point but then we could get even more at a better price :P
god only knows if i could afford it id have like 5 sheets laying around at all times lol. i wish i could do things like this for a living. but dont we all lol a ghoul can dream cant she lol

my friend cracked me up he's never seen any of my stuff and he came over the other day and was like im gonna come over some day and you'll have bought the neighbors house and have a full scale 7 floor haunted house. i bout died laughing because if i had the money thats exactly what id do :lol: :lol: :D
By purple1worm
RavensDestiny wrote:The only thing you should do with that cross is mail it to me. :) Very nice job on it!

I think tomorrow I shall be on the hunt for Halloween Oreo's.
I second that motion!
Don't forget the big glass of milk to go with those Oreo's!!

Is that a cow print in the background of the gravestone?!
By CombichristGirl
lmao the cow print is the wrapping on my old water bed frame. i like fur be it cow zebra leopard ya know lol :lol:
i normally only drink milk with sweets but its 7 am and you have me wanting a big glass of milk with ice in it lol