Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By monstermash
The party went great. Here are a few shots of the cemetery during the day. I will try and get pics of the columns I made and some night shots of the cemetery. I didn't take any pics on the nights, too busy being a hostess. I hope you like them. :D

My mum wanted to make a creep for the coal bunker. It was her first attempt:

A rubbish night shot but you get the picture:

Nothing like a lovely big bonfire for halloween sacrifices. We chucked the door on to get pics of us surrounded by flames. Stupid eh?!?! Kids, don't try that at home!!

:D :D :D
By suzika
I love your props. Very nicely done.
By nosferatu
That is amazing work. Love Ted n Buried. :lol: The groundbreakers are fabulous. I think they look amazing. Fab pics too.

The cofficn breakthrough is my favourite though
By CorpseBride
Looks freaking fantastic! I too love the ground breaker clinging on to the fence. Well done!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
100% creepy! Well done, my friend. Those ground breaking zombies aren't just popping straight up from the ground, they're actually doing things... reaching out, breaking out of coffins, pulling on the fence. I think this sort of thing really adds to the display. Tells a bit more story, gives them personality, makes it all feel more dynamic. Excellent work.
By The Captain
The whole graveyard looks terrific! Tell your Mum she makes creepy hands. Love the coffin breaker too.