Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By GUS
Gotta ask, are you a soda freak? there is nearly always a can (or 6) in your shots...

Oh yeah, go onto your local hills site (brandywine) & look at some of the photos of their bash, they've carved a nice BW logo into "fire cans" which look superb, bearing in mind they open in the fortnight before halloween there ought to be a few other stencils cut in... know what I mean?

Plenty of celtic designs available over the net I've posted on it before, do a search here, the best author for images to work from is "George Bain" dating back from the 1950's alot of his work will go uncredited, he was the master as far as i'm concerned, you can get his book via amazon, I used to be enthralled by it year after year (it was limited run then) & after 10 years of looking at it spent 1/2 a weeks wages on it.
By CombichristGirl
my name is ronda i am addicted to faygo cola lol. i am its pretty much the only thing other than water and liquor i drink. ima check that out i love knot works.

me busy are you kidding never pppssshh lol. i need to get a job in between all thi stuff now that my aunt is gone lol
By GUS
CCG, i've put the details up before, occasionally there are some second hand ones cheap on amazon / ebay.

"celtic art" (the method of construction)
George Bain
published by constable of London

ISBN 0 09 461830 5

FIRST IMPRESSION (PRINT) WAS 1951

it's his drawings that make it authentic, 160 odd pages.
the book for those studying celtic knotwork.
By GUS
http://hubpages.com/hub/Book-Review-Cel ... eorge-Bain

good review & cheap source..

it's truly one of those books i'd try to save from a fire if itwent out of print, in the 80's when I purchased this (before pc's opened up the world) there was minimal info unless you were a member of a celtic type club or had access to university libraries sort of thing... these days pretty much all that you see is Bain.

great man, spent lots of time tramping the highlands sketching.