Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By gregh3196
I used the anatomical chart company for my skull and was pleased with it. The shipping didnt seem to bad to me
By Batgirl
It kind of depends on what you want. Are you looking for a half a skull (no jaw)? Full skull? Moving jaw?

My local Walgreens has a surprisingly fantastic skull for only $5.99! It's a full skull and the jaw doesn't move, but still awesome.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Back in my high school days, the biology department replaced their skeleton, and I came into possession of their old one. But that probably doesn't help you. ;)
By blueikaos
The shipping is about $10 to $11 bucks.
To me it seems like a lot for one skull.

I might just suck it up and get it...
I need to make paper mache skulls!
By The Captain
I just buy the foam ones from Walmart and Walgreens. I cut the jaws off with a hot knife, I actually cut one the other day with an old steak knife, then I hot glue them back on in what ever postion I like. They should be like $4.99. I go every year on November 1st to buy skulls half off, so I have them for next year. I wouldn't buy an expensive skull unless you are really going to make a mold off of it.
By mesmark
Have you tried Amazon? Their shipping rates are always reasonable.

For some reason none of those amazon affiliates will ship to Japan (where I am) so I had to find a place that would. I just ordered some skulls and a skeleton from http://www.skeleton-factory.com/ The prices were reasonable but I'm not going to tell you how much I ended up paying for shipping :? They used Fed Ex and not the US Postal service. Needless to say I decided to pass on the 12lb bag of bones.

Anyway, everything is rediculously more expensive here in Japan. So with the high price shipping it was still less than it would have cost to get a skeleton in Japan.
By blueikaos
I just wound up buying my skull from Skeleton-factory.

12 bucks for shipping... almost as much as the damn skull.

Oh well. Hopefully I can get some good molds off it to make it worth it!

Thanks everyone!
By The Captain
Let me know how the mold thing works out for you, I've been curious as to how easy or difficult it is?