Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By blueikaos
Hey everyone! I havent been here in a while...but I'm in full Halloween mode... (should have started earlier...i know :*(

I am looking for the tabletop "Tree" that was made with wire hangers, bunting, duct tape and black paint.
I've been going crazy looking for it!!!

By GUS
Don't think I ever saw that thread, thanks for tracking it down!
By nosferatu
I wonder what ever became of Pierre?
By blueikaos
Sure! Its the one thing on this site that I was daring enough to *think* about trying at the moment...and it stuck out in my head all this time!

Nos- I was thinking the same thing when I saw the lonely coffin. haha :P
By nosferatu
Don't forget to post a pic if you end up doing a hangar tree.
By monstermash
If ive got time i'm definately doing a tree, i bought some tiny skulls out of the pound shop that will be perfect for it. Thanks for finding the link.
By blueikaos
Trust me, I will definately make a tree.
A coffin will be next on my list.

I'll post pictures of both!
By blueikaos
The best part about this is I work at a lampshade company.
I totally forgot that we get plenty of wire we cannot use and its just sitting around the factory! and my boss said I can have some!!!!

So excited!!! :D

(Who knew I'd get so worked up over wire)
By vibhandaka
Lol @ Blue, it's the little things in life, like free wire, that make us happy!
By CombichristGirl
man i might have to work on a big version of this in the off season :) is sexy time no?
By SaneInsideInsanity
speaking of free things they are have the first curbside giveaway weekend here this weekend im gonna be on the look out for goodies
By CombichristGirl
SaneInsideInsanity wrote:speaking of free things they are have the first curbside giveaway weekend here this weekend im gonna be on the look out for goodies
i was just thinking of doin some garbage pickin lol. i saw like an old cloths basket and thought hmm i could use that with some skulls and bones and expanding foam and paint for a cool little table or something lol
By scully
I made one very similar but I used a branch of a real tree, wrapped it in floral wire and bent it into the shapes I wanted then let it out to dry. Then I coated it with flat black spray paint.

I put it into a metal container filled with rocks to hold it up.