Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By SaneInsideInsanity
Ok so i currently have an empty very large fish tank in my living room...that someoen was suppose to take away a few weeks ago that i am now losing faith in....seeing how it is somewhat stuck where it is until this guy picks it up im trying to think of what i can do with it for halloween if it still there
any ideas
By paddy_babe
ohhhh floating dead body? like in a mad scientist lab?

pad it out and make a glass coffin (snow white dummy would be cool but with worms and stuff coming outta her nose)

fill it out with cobwebs and spiders and then a larger spider for a 'spiders lair?'

a model of a snake with a fake hand, because its a tank, trick or treaters will think its real.

floating pumpkin (would be good with the ship pattern ZP does)

dunno any of these helpful? :D
By CombichristGirl
the glass coffin would be sweet.
u could get some "killer fish" or some freaky little seacreature to place in it
By nosferatu
Bit of gravel, couple of plants, some water and a few fish........
By SaneInsideInsanity
im thinking something slimey and glowing just not sure what yet live fish are out since the pump is blown, (hence why no more fishes) it's a 4 footer so not quite big enough for the coffin my 8 footer would be but that's stuck in my parents basement full of koi by Halloween...im enjoying the snake idea i was also think floating body parts in jello sludge?
By paddy_babe
thats a good idea! and you know you said you make baggies up.... you could have them at the bottom and the treaters have got to fish them out (past the snake and body parts). the baggies in the jelly could be toys etc and sweets could be still handed out at the door (that way if they dont want to try they still get something). you'd need a towel handy though lol
By SaneInsideInsanity
my area the treaters stay out of doors, less they try something fishy lol...my party guests however maybe they can bob for body parts in it :P, tried apples last year no one wanted to mess thier makeup
By paddy_babe
heehee, if they dont want to mess up their make-up you can blindfold them and get them to root around...
By SaneInsideInsanity
o0o0o i'll need to stick some over cook spagetti pieces in to be worms then
By CombichristGirl
mesmark wrote:How about a sign or something showing a picture of the snake with a short description of how many people have been killed by the snake and something to the effect of don't touch the cage, Danger! Danger! Danger!

Then have it slightly ajar with no snake in it.
thats a pretty sweet and simple idea fo sho me likes :D
By SaneInsideInsanity
i do enjoy this idea though then i have to get the tings to make it llok like a snake lives there....though it would be cleaner then jello gooop...