Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By paddy_babe
the hand has turned out really well! looks really gross and I love that you can see all the detail.

Are you going to do a whole a-z of the tombstones lol I love that 'B is for...'

I'm be attempting to make a shelf for my kins this year, got some good inspiration from your pic (might not be able to do it myself this year... stress fractured my hip :( but will show the fella aswell lol I'll direct :D )
By CombichristGirl
yeah i had to have my bro help a bit but its not to bad to make :)
thank u very much now i gotta get another hand made lol.
not this year but yes i do want to make an a-z set
its from edward gorey's the gashlycrumb tinies my fav abc book in the world lol the back cover of the book actually has 28 little tombstones in a circle lol
lord im dying to see everyones displays this year woot
By CombichristGirl
i know right she hot but the guy in the pic is her bf lol they met through school lol we convinced her to leave her dumb wasting air bf to go out with that guy who treats her like a princess. we got lots of hotties in our class
By GUS
..I actually meant the dark haired girl, but yes! both are "interesting" :lol: :oops:
By GUS
CombichristGirl wrote:lol its still sexy time :)
Don't get me started, she looks just my type! .. :D
By GUS
CombichristGirl wrote:well she is single if u wanted to come visit :)
..tempting! but the poor girl would be scared / very disappointed ..probably both! :lol: (sorry) ...why on earth is she single?

Chaps must be wondering around with their eyes closed in your state of the (ex) realm.
By CombichristGirl
indeed she gets fed over all the time. ive chilled outside of school with her many times all of them actually and all but 1 or 2 in that pic are single. ive chilled with her though and have seen her get fed first hand so i dont think shed be scared oh and shes a massage therapist wink wink she is really though:) ill put ya up at my house if ya wanna come visit for a week or month or whatever lol :)
By paddy_babe
CombichristGirl wrote:not this year but yes i do want to make an a-z set
its from edward gorey's the gashlycrumb tinies my fav abc book in the world lol the back cover of the book actually has 28 little tombstones in a circle lol
I've never heard of that book, will be worth looking into I think (sounds very Dr Seus!)
By Raven
Everything looks so great! I can't wait to see it all put together! Fantastic job!!