Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By SuperSonic
obvoiusly he has some art talent but that is AWWWEESOME
By SaneInsideInsanity
i know eh...i want to make one and put it under my front window im also going to do some of these ....
http://www.instructables.com/id/SDIBDVEFLROKPYA/

to have climbing over the maulosem and out the windows....my house is kinda creepy and sinister looking as it is at night so it'll just add.
By SuperSonic
black cat crossing a path, breaking a mirror and now walking under a ladder...er dead under a ladder :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Cool ideas, I like. Climbing skeletons... now that's something you don't see every day. Anything climbing on your house would be pretty creepy.
By SaneInsideInsanity
im going to make them zombies instead of Skeletons though though then in one the the coffins in my mas. ill be a zombie in it and reach out ive also convinced my bf and our roomie to zombie dress as well in the cemetary part of it...eventually this will expand into my back yard but not this year....
By Zombie Pumpkins!
You sure have the spirit, Sane. Keep sharing your ideas and we'll keep encouraging you.
By SuperSonic
yep all creativity is amazing for halloween Chirstmas is so cliche same things every year but halloween... new stuff all year round :)