Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By SuperSonic
ill make my own for next year now that i can see its really easy but im gonna need to use all creaitivity in my brain to conjure up some real scary ones (i go big or go home and i tend to be a perfectionist) but for this year buy it and be done with it and besides it will be my first grave yard so i wanna see how one with bought tombstones looks THEN bring out a few of my own for next year so you can say im half and half :P
By SuperSonic
Why_SoSerious_101
to complete it along with a lil spider that will shimy up and down my motion sensor light which is turned off on halloween along with alot of spiderwebs which i already have
well ive scraped the spider idea but im still using the webbing to make it look creepy just a quick update
By SaneInsideInsanity
Fair enough on the tombstone , Ive always just made them i geuss why that's the reason i lean that way so Fun :D. Why Did you scratch the spider, Im making a coocooned man right now spiders are wonderful....
By SuperSonic
cause my parents are about to kill me :P they wont let me spend anything else
By SuperSonic
but spiders are amazing :twisted:
Why_SoSerious_101 wrote:3 Skulls with Dripping Dlood i will have two of these things since the first one was shipped broken :cry: (lucky for me the new one was free of charge)
I saw those in at Kent Building Supplies in Amherst, NS this week. Were my husband gets an employee discount I might pick a few up :)
By SuperSonic
make the good ol Halloween day :P but i warn you it may not be as it seems on the 2nd one that got shipped to me the mechanism was put in upside downso the blood didnt run down the front
By blueikaos
Sane-
That tombstone site you shared was amazing.

Yet another project.

(I knew I should have started earlier!)