Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
already got the fever lol just getting started ha ha
need to fix some stuff but its a start
baby coffin front
baby gallow lol
wow my new cell takes pretty good pics lol 500 posts to lol
UPDATE: made this today so dont laugh i have to fix the top but am not pressed first time i ever tried something like this
UPDATE 2: added some paint lol
2 sections of fence im working on plus the top to a box im working on lol
some tombstones they will improve i swear! ill hide these in the back lol
UPDATE 3:
added some boards to support and finsih off the lid
more tombstones i have a few more not in the pics. i also took a close up of a more detailed one after i got not lazy. i need to get the better foam for the more detailed stuff but u can sorta see a zp pattern and some fancy writting
here is my fence. i burned it with a blow torch and then used the finger tech. to splatter red and also let it drip down some of the posts :)
more to come soon i hope lol and i have flowers on my vine growing so some pumpkins should follow :)
Last edited by CombichristGirl on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Somehow I don't think I saw these photos before. Nice woodworking skills. Getting a jump start on the season, I see. Is that baby gallows one that hasn't grown up into a full sized gallows? Or is it actually for hanging misbehaving infants? :shock:
By CombichristGirl
oh there will be a naughty dolly hangin from it lol
im gonna go get the stuff this weekend to make a full sized coffin
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Impressive! Well done on the toe pincher coffin. You'll be more than ready for Halloween. And the mummy inside the coffin is incredibly lifelike too!
By CombichristGirl
i should see if i can get my dad to dress up and scare everyone lol
By Raven
Nice! Did you have any sort of pattern to follow for the coffin? I can't wait to see your entire display this year!
By CombichristGirl
yeah i followed the one from scarefx.com :). even with a pattern it wasnt the easiest task lol. just tryin to make the cuts and stuff.
now i wish i had the money to get and corpse a bucky! ahh may be later or next year lol
By mudd
when i was in high school a couple friends and i were trying to convince the school and whoeveer about letting us bury a coffin shaped time capsul in the middle of the football field, they thought that it was inappropiate . but we thought a coffin was the best example for a time capsule. that was a year of woodshop gone to waste. :P
By CombichristGirl
that would be great and yes what a waste lol
i just got back from home depot again! i plan on building a littlw fence and some custom tombstones for my graveyard. i had to buy a knife to cut the foam with becaue they were twats, but anyways its the biggest freakin box knife i have ever seen and it was only 12 bucks so i snatched it up. it looked like i murdered a snowman in the parking lot lol :lol: :lol: plus i got some paint to wash the fence and coffin with woot
By mudd
your becoming a bob the builder type of person or bob villa but better not become tim the tool man taylor. that would actually be a good costume, tim the toolman taylor-dressed up in bandages and on crutches and stuff...hmmmm. his sidekick and a heidi... or maybe just a heidi. anyways good luck with your ambituous build and on your new career as a halloween prop contractor .
By CombichristGirl
:lol: oh i stabbed, jabbed and poked myself a few times. i am very safe but this one piece of board caught and drug my hand over a foot into the saw blade but i jerked my hand just in time or i woulda cut at least 2 of my fingers off lmao
By purple1worm
Wow! Powertools are dangerous.
By mudd
i suck at carpentry, always hitting my thumb with a hammer. thats why im a welder- i get to play with fire. :D
By CombichristGirl
ha ha more updates lol. i have major halloween on the brain ha ha