Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By gregh3196
The tombstones look great! you are off to an early start cant wait to see the how everything looks on the big day
By CombichristGirl
thankies :) i made soem more tomestones and also worked on burning/painting the fence :)
By GUS
Impressed with your work CCG!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Fantastic work. I'm really impressed with that coffin. Can you tell us a little about how you colored it? Stain? Watered down paint? Burning? Some splattering? Whatever you did, you gave it a very creepy aged effect!
By CombichristGirl
i sure can plus i will post picks soon of my fence and some tombstones:)
i used black, brown and like a sort of evergreen hunter green spray cans .96 cents at wally world and i do have to clear coat it with some flat if they make it or semi gloss.
but anyways i i first dusted the boards randomly with green then brown. then i started with black to brown to green holding my fingure slightly over the tip and shaking it to make it splatter(this is where gloves could save some starter fluid lol).
next i dusted it more with green and brown if needed.
then dusted with black and then each seem was striped black and then gone back over as needed. then when i get the chance clear coat :)
By nosferatu
I can't wait to see your finished display.

The coffin is very impressive. I'm pretty positive that somehow you will find an actual, real-dead corpse to fill it.

As for the tombstones, it looks like you will have a cemetry full. How many are you planning on making?

Halloween will be spectacular at your house.
By CombichristGirl
not sure the cem was gonna be small but i already have like 9 and want to get some of the really good foam and the router set up for my dremel and play around so i may have to buy the neighbors house or place them in my coffin so i can use mine and theirs yard lol
By Raven
I can't wait to see the finished display! You are totally going to rock this year!
By purple1worm
Wow! Great job on the graves, coffins and fence. You're yard will look spooktacular this halloween!!! 8)
By CombichristGirl
thank u guys! :) i plan on getting more stuff plus my pumpkins are vining out and stuff so hopely i will have some nice ones for halloween :)
By SaneInsideInsanity
looks awesome so jealous of your coffins i will ave some mohhhahahahahah....anyway good job nice to know im not the only one making things