Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By The Captain
Some unfinished minion heads, 6 of the 13. I don't want to spill the beans too early on my theme (plus it lets me change it if I need to :wink: ). This is a ZP exclusive pic, didn't even post it on my blog.

Don't forget to click it to see the whole picture.
By GUS
..are you doing a halloween freaky puppetshow puppeteer :o kind of thing?
By nosferatu
I particularly like the one with the hessian cloth wrapped round his head. The goblin I had already seen from your blog and is a star in the making.

Trying to work out your theme....hmmm
By The Captain
I'll only say this about that "every good villain needs henchmen or minions", 13 of them to be exact.
By Cheef
lookin good man, i cant wait to see them all finished.
By purple1worm
Really cool! I like the one with the pointed ears. 8) How do you make them?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Fantastically freaky little minions. The sack head dude stands out to me for some reason. Thanks for sharing the exclusive pic. Based on the sketch I saw on your blog, you have some other creative creatures also in the works. Can't want to see what they look like in corporeal form.
By The Captain
Dude! I totally had had to look up the word "corporeal" to make sure I knew what it meant, I was fairly right. :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I sorta pulled that "corporeal" word out of nowhere. I think I can thank Ghostbusters for teaching me that one.
By The Captain
purple1worm wrote:Really cool! I like the one with the pointed ears. 8) How do you make them?
Masking tape, cardboard, hot glue, paper mache' and your imagination.
By purple1worm
I'll have to try that.
By purple1worm
cool!!! Thanks. I just bookmarked spooky blue. I might try to do some hands. They would look great in front of a tombstone with a little pile of dirt. Like the ground has been disturbed and something is breaking free of it's resting place. HE HE HE!!!
By Cheef
spooky blue is AWESOME, one of the best halloween home haunters on the net in my opinion.