Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By badgers
The bubble fogger was very popular with everyone. Didn't have many show up for treats, maybe 20 total. My sister-in-law with 4 of her kids and a brood of about 8 or 10 other friends, and 2 other groups of maybe five each :cry:

How ever they all thought the fog bubbles were great......the big group of kids (sister-in-law and the gang) spent about 15 minutes) running about the lawn and up and down the steps popping bubbles ---- didn't have camera ready to film it as I was having my little 2 year old nephew clinging on to me cause he was alittle scared of the decorations I had out on the porch.

Will post a video of bubble fogger and where I placed as soon as I can get it up loaded to photobucket (which is taking forever).
By badgers
Not sure how to post the video but here goes. I placed the bubble fogger on the roof over the steps of the porch. Because of a light breeze I had to place a box fan behind it to blow the bubbles back over the edge of the roof (Last few years I seem to be having issues with wind ---- lost a foam kin last year cause of wind).

Took a quick video in daylight to show you all, the one I took at night just didn't turn out right. Anyhow hope this works.
By CombichristGirl
sweet! i thought about picking one up, now i really might have to lol good work :D
By nosferatu
That looks pretty cool to me. Hopefully I will try and get one of those for next year. Your pumpkins look lovely arranged on the steps up to your house by the way.

Did you take any photos of them lit up at night that you can post as I'm sure they looked amazing.
By sloaner
That was cool, Like it was snowing or something
By badgers
nosferatu wrote:That looks pretty cool to me. Hopefully I will try and get one of those for next year. Your pumpkins look lovely arranged on the steps up to your house by the way.

Did you take any photos of them lit up at night that you can post as I'm sure they looked amazing.
Sorry it didn't turn out so well. Some of them were changing color at the time and did not show up so well.
By nosferatu
No sorry you are wrong, I was right. They look fantastic! 8)
By badgers
Thanks very much :D Of the few that stopped by, they took lots of pictures :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The bubble fogger is great, especially set up above the porch like that.

"Look, it's snowing! No wait... that's too big for snowflakes. Someone is dumping ping pong balls on us!"

Very fun. I can see the kids enjoying that, and trying to pop the smokey bubbles. I want one!

I did make a nice fog chiller for my standard fog machine. Low lying fog was my intent, for my little graveyard scene (with "Undead Ted" pumpkins). The my fog machine died, and could not be reanimated. :( Next year.
By matspud
Great idea. I'll have to see if I can one of those. The carvings look great too. I love all the different colours. Wouldn't be without my howler lights. Everyone keeps asking about them adn I point them your way Ryan.
By OogieBoogie
The my fog machine died, and could not be reanimated. Sad Next year.
Both of mine pooped out on me this year. :x
By GUS
Generally they seem to get too cold? ..see my thread elsewhere, think a thermal box may be required..
By Raven
OOOOOOOO, the bubble fogger is indeed very cool. And I just have to say I like your house also, the front at least. :)
By badgers
adam wrote:I love that bubble fog machine!!!

So are some of those pumpkins fake and some real? or? Cause that looks amazing.
Thanks very much. Yes some are real and some are fake.
Real ones are:
The Joker
Batman --- he's right behind Joker
The Count
Skull with fire crossbones
The big one with Jack Skeleton

The rest are foam ones. I lost one to wind damage the day after Halloween.