Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By Kittie

I made a video last night. . check it out!
By SaneInsideInsanity
o0o0o free advertising :P
By Carving Queen
Fantastic instructions!!
Just wondering what you did to enlarge the pattern?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Great vid, Kittie! Let's hope it leads to more and more windowkins being made.
By Tkaraoke
Man, that looks easy! LOL I want to try that one of these days.
By SaneInsideInsanity
you can bring your pattern to staples/ local office printing type store and have them make a enlarged photo copy
By Raven
Great video! I have always wanted to make a windowkin. After watching your video I think I will now. :)
By Tkaraoke
BTW: Who was that barking in the background? They were trying to horn in on your video! LOL
By Kittie
Carving Queen wrote:Fantastic instructions!!
Just wondering what you did to enlarge the pattern?
You can scan in your printed pattern, and then use any program to enlarge it. I actually used Print Shop 21, and enlarged the print 183% (I figure it all out before I figure out what I need to enlarge it to), And it prints out on 4 sheets or how ever many it needs, and I just tape them together. :)
By Kittie
Tkaraoke wrote:BTW: Who was that barking in the background? They were trying to horn in on your video! LOL
I am really surprised that she wasn't in the video more then that! That was Shelby (the 1 year old. . ) She was howling 90% of the time while I was working on that. She was just talking away like someone was listening. . heheheh
By purple1worm
i've done a couple the same way but i did'nt enlarge the patterns so i could fit several on one sheet. turned out pretty cool. :D
By Artex76
Alot of printer software will let you print in poster mode. can choose how many sheets. I made all my window kins out of 1/2 blue foam painted black and they fit into the slots my storm windows fit in.
By vibhandaka
I've definitely got to do one of these! It looks so easy! Thanks for the vid. :)

BTW, I love your big Happy Hallowen one!!!
By S.A.M
Ooh I wanna make some Windowkins too, thanks for the video Kittie you make it look easy and they look brilliant...right I need to get to a craft shop :D