Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By CombichristGirl
thats freaking awesome now im gonna have to try this at some point :? :D
By SaneInsideInsanity
me wants would make an awesome addition to my bloody chest i just made....
By KILLER KLOWN
Awesome find Ryan! I actually started something similar last year and never finished it. I just may pick it back up this weekend.

I would love to make an entire library of these creepy books. I picked up a whole box full of old books at the "Dirt Mall" for .50 cents ea. Gotta add this project to the big list :)
By sloaner
Ya that looks cool, might be a nice cover to hold all my ZP patterns
By CorpseBride
sloaner wrote:Ya that looks cool, might be a nice cover to hold all my ZP patterns
YES!! Great idea!!! I just might have to do the same!
By Sind3315
Found my next project! I've been wanting some old "creepy" like books to kinda stack and sit some of my decorations on that I put around my apartment... this will work really well for that!!!!

Thanks Ryan! :D
By purple1worm
i'm totally doing that for my patterns, after halloween. Right now i've got grave stones and my ducktape dummy to finish. My bf wants to try and replicate Edgar allen poe's grave stone. The bats aren't made yet. I'm so behind schedule. Thankfully i took the week of halloween off! :oops: But it's a good project after the holliday is over i could take my time with.
By Sind3315
Edgar allen poe's grave stone
I live about 10 mins away from there... :)
By purple1worm
cool! i'd like to visit the site in person one day. for now though i'll have to content myself with the replica. hehe i hope it turns out. :twisted:
By Raven
Sind3315 wrote:
Edgar allen poe's grave stone
I live about 10 mins away from there... :)
I have an obsession with taking pictures of grave stones. I have 3 photo albums filled with cemetery pictures. I have a picture of Hemingway's grave and one of JFK's... Poe would be the ultimate addition.
By The Vlad Hatter
His old house is close to where my grandfather lives. I went out there to see the house, but was told you do not want to go anywher near it. The neighborhood is not safe at anytime of day. Shame.
By SaneInsideInsanity
Just made 3 of these not quite finished yet i hate waiting for paint to dry the tutorial is super easy to follow and so far they look great. it is however a messy project so unless you want to be razor bladeing modge podge and paint of a glass desk....or worse after the project you may want to do it on something that is easy to clean up....also i feel bad for my desk :P
By blueikaos
ooh these look creepy!!!!

::adds to list of projects::