Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
Last year was the epitomy of decorations for my family. Me and a good friend decked out the front yard with cobwebs and spiders. We live in a 2 story house and I decked the cobwebs up to the over-hang on the porch so it looked like they were walking up against a wall of webs. It was sweet. But a pain in the ass to clean up!

My family aren't that excited over Halloween. I'm the one that always carves the pumpkins and such. They mainly go nuts for Christmas.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Everyone goes nuts at Christmas. The stores are already pushing aside Halloween products to make way for their Christmas displays. We need more Halloween freaks! :twisted:
By Dragon
I can't find any pictures but last year, we had this huge fake cobweb put between two pine trees (had to use a ladder to get real high up), had a graveyard with all these tombstones. I also have a black painted tree and had a plastic skeleton hanging off it.

This year, I've done nothing. The only thing I'll be doing for Halloween is carving the pumpkins.
By taber
I think some Christmas patterns would be funny. Then you could carve your pumpkins and your family could be like... cool! And other people would be like... what?
By Nikki
taber wrote:I think some Christmas patterns would be funny. Then you could carve your pumpkins and your family could be like... cool! And other people would be like... what?
Haha yeah put Santa or Rudolph on the pumpkin and they'll be like 'Dude, wrong holiday but nice!" Haha

Christmas seems to be butting it's way in to everything almost.
They started putting out the Christmas junk before Halloween things were on the shelves! Crazy.
By taber
Christmas seems to be butting it's way in to everything almost.
They started putting out the Christmas junk before Halloween things were on the shelves! Crazy.
Yeah same with our local stores here... For example, this grocery store has this huge annoying blow-up display with a blow up santa inside a blow up dome, spraying fake confetti snow flakes around inside of it.... IN THE END OF THE HALLOWEEN ISLE. Like, come on people. It isn't even thanksgiving yet . One holiday at a time, damn!
By Nikki
Seriously man. I bet the Turkeys are sitting there like 'Damnit I die for you and I get no respect! Gobble *bleep!* GOBBLE!'

:lol: